• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is my Palm, can you read it

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from some old folks. Man with straight line across palm lives comfy life. Woman with straight line lives hard life. If a couple hubby and wifey both have straight lines, either both power or both disaster.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from some old folks. Man with straight line across palm lives comfy life. Woman with straight line lives hard life. If a couple hubby and wifey both have straight lines, either both power or both disaster.

not accurrate. tonychat has a straight line acorss his palm but his life is full of hardship instead of comforts. in fact tonychat can even qualify for public assistance. but he did not know where to apply for it due to his illiteracy.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
not accurrate. tonychat has a straight line acorss his palm but his life is full of hardship instead of comforts. in fact tonychat can even qualify for public assistance. but he did not know where to apply for it due to his illiteracy.

I just hearsay only. I never seen a straight line across palm before. Must be very rare.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lines on your palms are formed when you opened your clenched fists at birth. It's random and meaningless. All these religions and superstitions are ridiculous.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if one believes in the palm lines and it doesn't look good, don't feel too bad. the lines on your palms will change throughout life. your destiny depends on your own efforts. 人定胜天 事在人为.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if one believes in the palm lines and it doesn't look good, don't feel too bad. the lines on your palms will change throughout life. your destiny depends on your own efforts. 人定胜天 事在人为.

true, if everyone starts to unsinkified themselves, their palm line will change for the better.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I were to ask you? What do you supposed to do if you wanna change your destiny which is shown on your palm?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I were to ask you? What do you supposed to do if you wanna change your destiny which is shown on your palm?

destiny do not depends on your palm ...if destiny depends on your palm ..all you need to do is just stay at home and do nothing .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a straight line across my palm too. My father and brother too. I think it's just hereditary.