• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a car I dun mind buying - Kia Ceed

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one wants to buy a car from Ah Tiong land?

[video=youtube;Q2aUscJ7LWQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aUscJ7LWQ[/video]

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think the top gear video you saw is the old version. i30 is diff from Ceed, though with some similiarities

new version only have that new front grill? no other technologies or frills upgrade from the old version?

Kia Motors is part own by Hyundai Kia Automative Group, so that Ceed is really a rebadge i30. No companies with design a new car from scratch when it easier just to rebadge which only need to change some of exterior trimmings.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
new version only have that new front grill? no other technologies or frills upgrade from the old version?

Kia Motors is part own by Hyundai Kia Automative Group, so that Ceed is really a rebadge i30. No companies with design a new car from scratch when it easier just to rebadge which only need to change some of exterior trimmings.
Exterior and dashboard are different, not sure about the power.

I do agree with you it is not from scratch, but both cars exterior and dashboard completely different also.

If you are talking about rebadging, then Opel Astra and Vauxhell Astra are good example, but not i30 and Ceed, this is what I believe lah

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who bought the recent cerato forte hatchback must be banging balls now. the ceed looks better with its european styling.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who bought the recent cerato forte hatchback must be banging balls now. the ceed looks better with its european styling.
I think its the sedan drivers who bangs walls, not many bought the HB, hahaha, the grills is really damn nice :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we cantonese will use this phrase to describe the new ceed.

look good outside, rubbish on the inside.

if they are using the same engine as the forte, then i not impress as i drove my cousin forte before, very underpower and gearbox a bit retart.

with coe so high, contintental cars more value. more safer too as airbags are extend to the rear passenger seats and doors.

the only good thing about the kia it is unlimted mileage 5 yrs warrenty.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we cantonese will use this phrase to describe the new ceed.

look good outside, rubbish on the inside.

if they are using the same engine as the forte, then i not impress as i drove my cousin forte before, very underpower and gearbox a bit retart.

with coe so high, contintental cars more value. more safer too as airbags are extend to the rear passenger seats and doors.

the only good thing about the kia it is unlimted mileage 5 yrs warrenty.
This 1 i agree :smile:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**k u lah Alamak! GPGT so much for f**k!

U think too much liao lah!

Just go buy the f**king car you fancy and show us the real thing! :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buying a car is supposed to be an impulse purchase right? :biggrin:
I'm not buying this car lah, COE so high, I'm getting 2nd hand car, must wait for the right car mah...
A white HB Megane, or a Fiat.......

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not buying this car lah, COE so high, I'm getting 2nd hand car, must wait for the right car mah...
A white HB Megane, or a Fiat.......

Back then when small boy time the uncles like to make fun of us kids with the phrase...
"by the time you grow up plastic can be used as bird feed"

I think by the time you buy the car, water can replace petrol liao

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back then when small boy time the uncles like to make fun of us kids with the phrase...

by dat time, he stil haven grown up ... :eek: :o

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking always talk car cock but dont buy car LOL

K lah k lah, I bought liao, happy? LOL

So this forum cannot discuss car huh? ok lor, LOL

If you buy already I chop!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every single car designed in Korea is a copycat of someother car... in most cases it tries to incorporate designs from a few cars into one. I'm amazed at the variety of Korean car designs on the streets of Seoul... a lot more variety than those imported to Sinkieland. Having said that they have come a long way in their copying and these "replicas" are quite nice... especially there is one that looks like Jaguar XF.