• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Hainanese makes more sense than the whole cabinet...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
as if, tell this to TPL she will be too happy to leave PAP.

That is absolute rubbish. Ministers in the PAP cabinet are of a very high calibre. They could easily earn 10 times as much if they left politics. They're making a big sacrifice to serve the people.

When you are comrade-in-arms struggling and fighting for a cause you are told the truth, but when you are a king you are told all the lies.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is absolute rubbish. Ministers in the PAP cabinet are of a very high calibre. They could easily earn 10 times as much if they left politics. They're making a big sacrifice to serve the people.

Lampah lah, last time they always kena threatened to be sued by their clients. PAP gave them opportunities to sue others. :oIo::kma:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
GM in DHL earn 10K per month??? You confirm not from this industrial!!!

He was at lowest end of his pay scale n GM of a DHL subsidiary///////
His pay now is $60,000 per month excl perks............... is it not a big jump or he made big financial scarifices you were aware of?

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree that the million of dollars of salaries paid to ministers have produced zip zero nothing results
But who dares to tell the emperor that he is WRONG about the high pay equates talent theory?:biggrin:
Ngiam Tong Dow:

"I don’t know whether Lee Kuan Yew will agree but it started going downhill when we started to raise ministers’ salaries, not even pegging them to the national salary but aligning them with the top 10.

"When you raise ministers’ salaries to the point that they’re earning millions of dollar, every minister — no matter how much he wants to turn up and tell Hsien Loong off or whatever — will hesitate when he thinks of his million-dollar salary. Even if he wants to do it, his wife will stop him.

"Lim Kim San used to tell me, “Ngiam, if you want to leave your job, make sure you have enough walkaway money.” When the salary is so high, which minister dares to leave, unless they decide to become the Opposition party? As a result, the entire political arena has become a civil service, and I don’t see anyone speaking up any more."