• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This German girl is chio and wife material

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 20 years time, she'll look something like this.

article-2093639-1172BAB8000005DC-556_306x582.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably didn't think much and they continue to eat and feast on their usual like diet. This is not workable.

I have since given up on my breakfast. And I didn't have my first meal of the day till 2:00 p.m. I kept my weight down, at the same time the detox my body everyday.

I don't spend much on my health care.

What do u bring to the table? Your Andy Lau looks or Elon Musk’s wealth?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Probably didn't think much and they continue to eat and feast on their usual like diet. This is not workable.

I have since given up on my breakfast. And I didn't have my first meal of the day till 2:00 p.m. I kept my weight down, at the same time the detox my body everyday.

I don't spend much on my health care.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1534959/how-to-live-longer-meals-heart-attack-risk

Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?​

PEOPLE who make a habit of skipping breakfast are more likely to develop bad lifestyle habits that endanger their heart, studies have warned.​

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like the keyboard warriors here are frogs in the well as well. Stop wasting your lives on social media and start traveling. More than 69% of the western world don't look remotely like Taylor Swift, or any of these cosmetically augmented androids. Do not let the liberal fucktards fool you that the right wingers are abnormal. Most liberal fuckards look exactly the same as the people they demonise, if not alot worse.