• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum standard is dropping

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
so many indian chiefs here.

Suka suka infract people or put them into moderation.

Disrupting the free flow of information.

This forum will be destroyed by such people.

Not individuals like kopi uncle

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are right
this forum is controlled by a handful of Al Capone's runners
you can even smell them
the clones will go round threatening forumers
throwing all sorts of expletives and vulgarities
supporting each other and upping each other
but in the end
elliot ness will take them in
nail them and hang them - one by one
and clean up the whole nest of mobsters..

you are spot on! have a nice and peaceful weekend

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How true how true...... wait... i see that u have not receive any infractions unless u are voicing out on behalf of your clones. :biggrin:

But if u continue with your stupid, rude one liners that does not contribute to discussions then u must prepare to get zapped since the features are there for one to use it.

I give u an example.. i have a clone that no one suspected it to be mine so when i use it to voice out my opinion and corrected some clowns, i got zapped with profanities. :biggrin:

Remember that it's social experiment....
:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are many Alien Dogs which are filthy and vulgar and escaped the zappings.

Double standards.No standard. No marbles....Same of the kind....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the standard of the forum will increase many folds if kopiuncle and their bunch of low life leave these forum. Many are trying to get rid of you to increase the standard of the forum.

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the standard of the forum will increase many folds if kopiuncle and their bunch of low life leave these forum. Many are trying to get rid of you to increase the standard of the forum.

Well said. Though i may have disagreed with some your postings and zapped u in the past, i can also add u points for your posts that i agreed. Haven't u got use to threads like these it already? The ones that usually start threads like these are the ones that don't want this forum to be around and will/have degraded it. They think the regular old timers here are blind and complained whenever their agenda failed. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a bunch of mobsters who have brought disgrace and shame upon themselves. low life in real life but mafia thugs in reel forum.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reel forum? Shooting a movie ah? Forum standards will go up with fucktard clones starting threads such as these.

Thank you for your support. Yes, the forum standards will go up with such a wonderful thread as THE UNTOUCHABLES. Thank you.

You definitely know how it is like to be arrested, nailed and jailed by Elliot Ness. Ouuuch!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your support. Yes, the forum standards will go up with such a wonderful thread as THE UNTOUCHABLES. Thank you.

You definitely know how it is like to be arrested, nailed and jailed by Elliot Ness. Ouuuch!!!!
Hehe different era and different culture....want to jerk my chain then post something like crime watch lah....muahahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the kopiuncle stuffs are as bad as the ltb shit. very boring. sigh...

Maybe kopi uncle is LTB?
This fucktard whoever he is got a grandiose sense of self worth...probably a low esteem fellow wallpaper kind of fellow in real life....even in cyberspace he cannot cut it....relegated to become an internet forum's resident cockroach...sad.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
ReceivedByShits I feel so sorry for his fate. This is stupidly, his self-punishment for cloning and, for being a worthless failure in Singapore and even this forum Sam built up.

I pity his just-as-useless mother.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe kopi uncle is LTB?
This fucktard whoever he is got a grandiose sense of self worth...probably a low esteem fellow wallpaper kind of fellow in real life....even in cyberspace he cannot cut it....relegated to become an internet forum's resident cockroach...sad.

You are spot on LTB!!! Wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

fully agree....its all boss sam's fault