• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is going downhill...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is getting serious this time, but I don't think he will succeed. :biggrin:

In fact, the more he restricts the trolls & clones, the more teekee they get. :p

Some kind soul did up your points. You are now an "Inf". :smile:

At first, I thought it was those who got infracted. Went to the folder and didn't see being infracted.
I concluded that it must stand for "Infantile". :smile:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, only because this 'OA' has been infracting and keeping them banned.

it appears that they're back...

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=75884

Oops! didnt realize Sam is doing that but trolls will always be trolls, it's kinda like their lifestyle. You cant keep them away forever.

Anyway same advice, ignore and dont reply or identify the nicks and make use of the ignore function and you wont see their post.

Believe me, you will be a happier person. Just have fun, dont take things too seriously, that's how I learn to live in forums.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
and now in your new forum, they are acting out as mini-walt howe. since creating clones to up their points give a false sense of support but enable them to abuse the infraction once a certain level of points is reached , doesn't this aggravate matter and defeat what a "free speech forum" suppose to be?

if it's a free speech forum, all redundant gadgetry to muffle opinions should be disabled. i ve look into SDP site. they claim that they are for free speeches but rarely do we see any honest criticisms about them getting posted.

please do not allow this forum to degenerate into another SDP's mouthpiece. singapore already lacking the aveneues for free expression. speakers' corner is just a farce. again, this fake avenue of "free" speech is most abused, exploited and utilised by SDP.

BEHOLD my faithful follower, for thou art the instrument of my Will.

Thou hath served my purposes faithfully, and I am well pleased with thee

I bless thee.

God Meng Seng

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blasphemy! How dare you retarded gay dogs bite the hand that feeds you. As long as his eminence, clinton666, remain, SBF will never plummet into oblivion! :oIo::oIo:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 reasons I can think of why Alamak bro is now bored with the forum.

1) Let's face it, 10 years ago, sammyboy kopitiam was a "cool" and "hip" forum. Now, I see no new members, except clones and clones of clones joining this Forum. There are so many other forums these days. Even Sam said that this forum is "maturing".

2) This is the lull before the storm, ie the coming GE. Having said that, I still have my doubts. :biggrin:

If this forum is boring you, then try to make it more interesting.
What's the point of just complaining or talking about it?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 reasons I can think of why Alamak bro is now bored with the forum.

1) Let's face it, 10 years ago, sammyboy kopitiam was a "cool" and "hip" forum. Now, I see no new members, except clones and clones of clones joining this Forum. There are so many other forums these days. Even Sam said that this forum is "maturing".

2) This is the lull before the storm, ie the coming GE. Having said that, I still have my doubts. :biggrin:
Many cb kias around, LOL, people die liao still curse people, really a fucked up society we have here :oIo::oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suddenly miss 3 kingdom thread, LOL, that time was fun, ahahhaa. Got Subok the cb kia, but he's cool, LOL