• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is going downhill...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is not moderated. Whether it goes up or downhill is entirely in the hands of those who sign up and post stuff.

I keep it going for the sake of those who get pissed off with the control exercised by a team of moderators in other forums.

The coffee shop has pretty much been a free-for-all since Delphi days. It went though good times and bad. There was a period when it became almost too intellectual and high brow.

All I ask is that messages are placed in the correct folders. Religious stuff in the religion folder, more serious political comment in the political folder, sports talk in the sports folder and so on.
Talking cock! I get infractions for doing the above. Yes, views may be diverse, opinion may differ, steam may be released but you need to control your ka kias otherwise only the looneys will visit the coffee shop.

There is always someone out there waiting to divert your traffic once they have reached the threshold point of tolerance.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking cock! I get infractions for doing the above. Yes, views may be diverse, opinion may differ, steam may be released but you need to control your ka kias otherwise only the looneys will visit the coffee shop.

There is always someone out there waiting to divert your traffic once they have reached the threshold point of tolerance.

I have received infractions for no reasons at all as well. They even taunt you telling you when. Perhaps you should look at demoting some of these people that give unnecessary infractions.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received infractions for no reasons at all as well. They even taunt you telling you when. Perhaps you should look at demoting some of these people that give unnecessary infractions.

your next ban is due on 26th sept. but since that is a sunday, i shall give u a break.

i will ban u on 27th. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never taken this Forum seriously.
I am just very curious who is trying to bring this Forum down.

haven't seen this pic for a long time already.

LTS3.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The forum has been inundated with so much vulgarity today that Sam has given a first ever negative 10,000 point infraction!

hahaha bro...these saboteurs are always around lah...destroying every forum, destroying every thread and destroying every discussion...gone case lah...they're all destroyers....just go to any forum and you see all these killers and all these destructive elements...sian lah