• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this forum got any ger or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know this is a hamsup forum...got ger here? If got I think the ger also is gone case type...

What hamsup people.....we are all naturalists here!......we have great knowledge of the "birds & the bees" & everything " in-between"..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I know this is a hamsup forum...got ger here? If got I think the ger also is gone case type...

I used to be a guy but I'm now a girl thanks to the wonderfully skilled doctors at Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to be a guy but I'm now a girl thanks to the wonderfully skilled doctors at Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok.

We await you reverting back to being a male thanks to the same wonderfully skilled doctors. BTW, did you managed to do an anal bleaching while undergoing gender assignment surgery?

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... Claire and his oyee oyee oh

YIe9M5h.jpg