• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This fat woman is very helpful to buy so many breakfast sets for her colleagues

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No minah please. Halal abalone 不合我胃口.

Some Melayu ladies, after expericing much emotional damage from their halal ex-bfs or spouses, want haram Chinese partners.

They are open-minded enough to not pester you to convert, or care whether you eat pork or not.

Happy hunting! :biggrin:

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
used to be slim, but have the tendency to put on weight past my 35th birthday, through no fault of mine, in spite of working out at the gym and brisk walking almost daily.
Oh it’s never one’s fault when they gain weight. Blame it on age, blame it on weather… haha

Your issue is you equate
activity = weight loss

Brisk walking is for old farts with too much time and is ineffective in losing weight. You want to lose weight, you need to interval running (alternate pace of running) or lift weights (which is intense sustained activity)

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to be slim, but have the tendency to put on weight past my 35th birthday, through no fault of mine, in spite of working out at the gym and brisk walking almost daily. I don't even eat a lot daily so it has to do with the slowing down of my metabolic rate. I get annoyed whenever an old classmate or acquaintance passes a remark that I should lose weight. I am not even obese, but on the stout side.
Try climbing stairs. I managed to lose quite a bit of weight in just a few months. :wink:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be slim, but have the tendency to put on weight past my 35th birthday, through no fault of mine, in spite of working out at the gym and brisk walking almost daily. I don't even eat a lot daily so it has to do with the slowing down of my metabolic rate. I get annoyed whenever an old classmate or acquaintance passes a remark that I should lose weight. I am not even obese, but on the stout side.
That's bollocks.

https://health.osu.edu/wellness/agi...years, the assumption has,reach the age of 60.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the sinkie woman I encounter is lao auntie, plain jane with Changi Airport runway, or ugly girl with A/B cup tits

Ang Mo got big tits but not my type all too woke and 双面人fuckers, Malaysia girls not bad but best is those outside Singapore, those work here all corrupted by sinkie toxic culture