• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This fat woman is very helpful to buy so many breakfast sets for her colleagues

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
1698884576510.jpeg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fat woman is very helpful to buy so many breakfast sets for her colleagues

She is not fat ........... just "pleasantly plumb".

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, there is nothing wrong being heavier, maybe she got a good heart.
It's a humble act.
I used to be slim, but have the tendency to put on weight past my 35th birthday, through no fault of mine, in spite of working out at the gym and brisk walking almost daily. I don't even eat a lot daily so it has to do with the slowing down of my metabolic rate. I get annoyed whenever an old classmate or acquaintance passes a remark that I should lose weight. I am not even obese, but on the stout side.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be slim, but have the tendency to put on weight past my 35th birthday, through no fault of mine, in spite of working out at the gym and brisk walking almost daily. I don't even eat a lot daily so it has to do with the slowing down of my metabolic rate. I get annoyed whenever an old classmate or acquaintance passes a remark that I should lose weight. I am not even obese, but on the stout side.
Pls try NMN or NR. No worry. I am not selling you anything

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
such things are come with age.

Don't let people judge u when u have a belly.

54219bfe020018010b5251378780563a.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the type of food you eat. Did you make a conscious effort on that? sugar filled food and drink and sauces, fried food, processed food contribute to weight gain. All the toxin in such food get store inside your fat. This is how your body protects your organs from such toxins. Try fasting, juice fasting and eat whole natural organic plus exercise, this will help remove extra weight.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish some chio and busty colleague will buy me breakfast. I will gladly 以身相许. :rolleyes:

Then after a hard day's work, she takes you out for dinner, buys you drinks, gets you drunk, takes you to her place (she lives alone with her pets), gives you a massage while you recover from your hangover.

And the rest is history. :inlove: