• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This diagram shows how time travel is possible

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think thats time travel,more like warping or hyperdrive or bending the two edges of space together and traveling along the edge,or it could be a wormhole.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think?

wormhole716.jpg

I think you are an idiot to believe such crap.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
According Enstien's theory - you can only travel into the future and not into the past.

A wormhole does not allow us to go back in time. It is just a short cut in time travel so that something that are far away is much closer. For us to go back to the past, have to design something capable of travelling faster than speed of light.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientifically, if you board a shuttle moving at the speed of light way above the earth (gravity) and come back down after a day, you will return to a planet in the distant future.

Also, due to gravity, clocks at higher altitudes move slower than clocks at lower altitudes. I'm not sure about this though cos I'm not entirely convinced by gravity (it's a theory, not a law). One conflict in point: gravity is so strong as to hold planets in orbit, but at the same time so weak that a balloon can float high up into the sky.

Going back in time, according to current scientific understanding, requires the creation of wormholes. The energy required to warp space-time for the wormhole is beyond our means, however.

All these are from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AECmzuzJoKo

Oh and by the way, the "constants" (gravity, speed of light, etc) actually changes from time to time.

On the conspiracy side, there is the Montauk Project (time tunnel experiment stemming from the Philadelphia Experiment) though on this one, I'd give it a miss (more falsifiable than verifiable). A better one to look at is CERN's Large Hardron Collider, whose purported real purpose (apart from looking for bosons) is... in opening wormholes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
costco shopper mom stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed her son on the cart has a doppelgänger in the form of an elderly man sitting in the back. she was wondering if her son had time-travelled into the future, gotten old, and returned to the present wearing the same favorite clothes design with the same colors. :eek:

image.jpg

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think it's possible.

So far nobody have been approached by anyone who had claimed he has travelled through time.

Except in the movies of course.

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy boy.Com must time travel to before LKY's death and fuck his lame ass harder. That's what will matter.

We can help him level 38 Oxley Road to rubbles.

jw5

Loyal
costco shopper mom stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed her son on the cart has a doppelgänger in the form of an elderly man sitting in the back. she was wondering if her son had time-travelled into the future, gotten old, and returned to the present wearing the same favorite clothes design with the same colors. :eek:

View attachment 27568

He even had time to change his shoes. :biggrin: