• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This could be you in a few years time......

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;HBpFYx6Xt1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpFYx6Xt1A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure this is Singapore? I recall a farking certain minitoot that is paid over $1m a year can go on record to say he only paid $8 for a heart bypass in Singapore.

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ooi!!! there,

1. How can u fellas sarpork SDP propaganda?
2. It's steffychute's favorite dish
3. eErotica69 will call u Dr Cheebai's doggies
4. PAP supporters/ IB / YPAP/ Civil servants n their offsprings clones here will call u SDP doggies

Me? Immune to it already. Since 2009, i have been accused of being clone of

Ng E-Jay
Goh Meng Seng
Cooleo

and recently scroobal

What's next? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you guys dig up videos of young men and women in their 20s walking home after paying doctors' fees instead. Sinkieland is a darwinian culture. Deep down inside, sinkies think the old, by virtue of their natural infirmities, deserve to be living in destitution. Don't count on them to sympathise with the weak and vulnerable. Sympathy is un-singaporean. :smile:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sad to see all this , where are their children ?

You see, the young Sinkie is too obsessed with their own life's materialistic wants to notice their oldies plight.

Couples like these featured, will soon be long gone in Sinkland, who are able to commit to their marriages for life.

Now the younger Sinkies eithier split earlier, fight for each other assets or perfer to be single.

The silly thing is, it will be these present and future batch of peasants Sinke that will suffer and so will their children's children while the Elites enrich themselves while they can.

If you asked me , why would Sinkie keep voting in the same party, who does not even have a slightest SINCERE care or concern in the world for them, I would only be able to give you the same kind of answer, as to why would 33,000 zombies follow Con Hee!:biggrin:

FUCK SDP

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejaysnakenr6.jpg

My pet snake at work again

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;HBpFYx6Xt1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpFYx6Xt1A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

if I were the videographer, I would just call them a cab and pay the cab driver however much that is needed. Helping them get home in comfort is WAYYYYYYY more important than complaining about the government or the system. Lending a helping hand is not standing there filming/snapping someone who is in need of help. What do you think?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if I were the videographer, I would just call them a cab and pay the cab driver however much that is needed. Helping them get home in comfort is WAYYYYYYY more important than complaining about the government or the system. Lending a helping hand is not standing there filming/snapping someone who is in need of help. What do you think?

uncle agreed. if you see uncle like this,please don't film okay. just help me to get home .thank you. i've seen old couples being driven to opds and with maids too. so life is not the same for everybody lah. you got rich and you got poor. you got many who are very well to do and you also got some impoverished ones. definitely the elderly couple is rather sad. they can approach the right channel for help.

no need to film them and shame singaporeans.