• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This confirmed that all government agencies are all fucking useless.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given all these MSF officer doing all the ground work and who are being paid 4k to do their job.I think they are grossly over paid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given all these MSF officer doing all the ground work and who are being paid 4k to do their job.I think they are grossly over paid.

I think it's more than that. I think some of them are pedophiles who fuck children themselves, part of a larger pedophile syndicate. :cool:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time got a case ITE ah lian many government dogs fucked her without knowing she underage, got MINDEF SAF fuckers involved too

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these cases must be left hand up by a more experienced person. Young graduate should be doing jobs more valuable to the economy of a nation.

Then we can solve the problem of joblessness. The young graduates should not be handling all these issue. It is because they are too young to understand what happens behind family tragedy.

Let them wait and work for a few years in their life, Maybe at older age or later part They will start to understand and they know how to handle situations together with the resources they are being equipped with.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSF is a fucked up bochap incompetent org.

Just a few years ago, a parent who had his child fostered out by MSF, demanded the child be returned to him.
Even with the foster mother's vehement repeated objections to the child be returned to the father, as she has observed the father to be abusive, careless, and all round deadbeat bad father, the MSF officer insisted the child be returned!

A few months later the child was found dead!

Fuck you cheebai MSF officer. May lightning strike you!