• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Chee Bai Grace Fu got walk the talk? Got travel on economy or attend meeting virtually instead of First class? So much for sustainability!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these sustainability wankers are in fact the most unsustainable… flying all around the world to attend all these green meetings

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
That cb is jia liao bee,only 70% THINK THEY ARE ELITE ,FUCK THEM if they really good they ate hv their own vompany n not leech around cos pull strings n easy money ,those in papigs think they are great ,like black dogs in ridout ,they say they earn more in private sector,to me is go ahead if u think so n for stay around,knnb ccb

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sustainability for thee, but not for me. :biggrin:

Anyway the anti-carbon stuff is all bullshit, but unfortunately too many low IQ peasants have been duped. I have no brats of my own, but I have a hunch that the MOE schools are teaching this nonsense to the kids now. :wink:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If given a choice to buy toilet rolls made from recycled paper but cost $3 more than regular toilet rolls on sale….would you spend $3 more to save the earth ?

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these sustainability wankers are in fact the most unsustainable… flying all around the world to attend all these green meetings
They are still living in the industry age (face-to-face). Talking about green? :biggrin::roflmao:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
sky got eyes.....most of these motherfuckers are ugly beyond the human species.......
These are the same politicians who claim that there is no need for an Opposition since they are fully capable of being their own check and balance i.e. "ownself check ownself".

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If given a choice to buy toilet rolls made from recycled paper but cost $3 more than regular toilet rolls on sale….would you spend $3 more to save the earth ?
Most companies will only do "green procurement" if it makes economic sense.