• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This ang moh only care about his own problem

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Time I take the Malaysian train, I feel like I was transported to third world country!! hehe..

300px-25Class-26up-Kempas.JPG

compare this with first world angmos countries trains! wah lau cannot man!!

image-142570-panoV9free-zitx.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were staying in Malaysia, commuting to Singapore would be the last thing on my mind. Why would I want to squeeze with the others, get stuck on the Causeway and travel back to this overcrowded shithole?

All I would do is maybe come back once in a while for a weekend visit, that's all.

We want Msian cost and std of living but we want Singapore salaries. Best of both worlds. Most Malaysians working in Singapore alr enjoy this.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's about what u value in life right?

U want to save time, then rent house in singapore

U want to save money, then stay in Cambodia

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is so typical sinkie.

Looks like he has integrated successfully into our society!!

[video=youtube;hyrEOOJThdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyrEOOJThdI[/video]