• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Third Pawnshop to go for IPO...ValueMax

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
azsvnim.gif

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pawn shop is good in a way if you dont abuse it.
i find it useful when i go for oversea trips.
I will pawn my valuable, get some cash and go for holidays.
after that I will return the money.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pawn shop is good in a way if you dont abuse it.
i find it useful when i go for oversea trips.
I will pawn my valuable, get some cash and go for holidays.
after that I will return the money.

Most entertaining fairy tale
I’ve heard in quite a long while
Modern world have credit card
Classic, gold, platinum, et cetera
Buy now pay later can be road to disaster
For undisciplined but for business traveller
It is convenient and secure

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
caveat emptor. No wonder the bankruptcy rate go up!
http://business.asiaone.com/news/valuemax-latest-pawnbroker-eye-sgx-listing

In the whole of the USA, the one place with the highest concentration of pawn shop is Las Vegas.....don't need to tell you what else is found in Las Vegas.

The existence of pawnshop is proportional to the level of economic desperation.

When I write this type of thing some unthinking pple will reply by saying " what is wrong within pawnshops, they are after all doing an honest business based on demand and supply'' . such responses misses the whole point ...of course, pawn is a perfectly legal business that provides a service to the people...it is better than loansharking. However, the growth of such businesses is correlated to economic desperation and tells us something unhealthy is going on in our society

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going for IPO is the best for marginal business. You retain control of the company and award yourself and your kins fantastic salaries for life. Minority shareholders just watch. Plenty of examples.

Bestest business is to hijack parliament & to give jobs to kin & friends.