• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

things you miss from the past?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only u have no balls u talk a lot of rot too......dare u fight though......

You love to play your balls when you are free even though your balls hate you from your primary and secondary school days.

Now you old cock already and even your golf balls hate you. Looks like anything that shapes like a ball hates you !! :biggrin::biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
still remember, the phase 'I found it' in a small round circle printed on pages of newspaper everyday for a period of time ?

Were you born yet ?

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I miss;

1. Being 53kg and run 6km without problem.
2. Catch a bus and show the bus pass no need pay money
3. No ERP and $1 a liter petrol
4. $3 cinema show
5. $1.50 Chicken rice
6. Yaohan
7. Free medical when you show 11B

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember Indian pancake as 'Pok Chang' instead of roti prata.

Perhaps it came from the 'pok' sound when the dough was thrown on the table and the 'chang' sound when the metal spatula hit the hotplate.

'Pok Chang' was sold outside the night soil treatment plant at Waterloo Street which is unimaginable in today's context. It may be my imagination but I faintly remember seeing shit being stirred in the plant. Perhaps the local term 'stir shit' came from there.

I wonder if 'water' and 'loo' in the street name had been deciding factors in locating the plant there.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who here ever read dis...:biggrin::biggrin:

0001790032.jpg

R

Rockgate

Does anyone recall Wang Sa & Ye Feng's Ah Ngau movie? Does anyone know if it's available on DVD? It wasn't exactly the pinnacle of cinema art but I think it's an important part of our cinematic history.[/QUOTE]

Hamid Bond, Bai Yan (白言), Hua Liang ( 华亮), Chopsticks Sisters, Lin Zhu Jun( 林竹君),Alice (爱丽)...............