• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat There's hope! Young sinkies are procreating very actively.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teenage love affair ends with bloody mess at Teck Whye badminton court

20160530_TeckWhyeLove_sm_0.jpg

Jiang Ze Xin (R) and his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Miss Huang (L).

SINGAPORE - Angry that his 14-year-old girlfriend had spent the night at the house of another 18-year-old boy, 19-year-old Zhang Jin Wei decided to confront the teenager.

But he ended up being hospitalised after the meeting went awry. A 28-year-old man was also hospitalised.

According to the Shin Min Daily News, the 18-year-old Jiang Ze Xin brought his father to the meeting at a badminton court near Block 115 Teck Whye Lane on Sunday (May 29) evening.

"I am still attached to the 14-year-old girl. She should not have gone to the guy's house and spent a night there," Zhang told the Chinese evening daily.

"I wanted to clarify matters, but before I could even talk, I was beaten up by Jiang and his father."

The elder Jiang was armed with a bamboo pole which he used to beat Zhang and another man.

Jiang's ex-girlfriend, Miss Huang, 19, told Shin Min Daily News that Jiang had been cheating on her with the 14-year-old girl.

Before the incident, they had dated for six months. During that time, she got pregnant.

"I initially planned for an abortion, but Jiang assured me that he will take responsibility. Our families even met to discuss marriage preparations," Miss Huang told Shin Min Daily News.

"But when I was five-months pregnant, he refused to take responsibility. I later discovered that he cheated on me twice, and one of them is the 14-year-old girl. "

The 14-year-old girl was dating both Jiang and Zhang.

"Jealous that she had spent the night at Jiang's house, Zhang wanted to meet my 18-year-old ex-boyfriend to settle the dispute," Miss Huang told Shin Min Daily News.

"My ex-boyfriend also brought his father. When both parties met, they both came to blows before any discussions could take place.

"My 28-year-old friend was at the scene. He thought something was amiss and tried to stop the fight, but they mistook him as helping the other party and was beaten up in the process," added Miss Huang in the report.

Yang Zi Yi, 28, who was also hospitalised, told Shin Min Daily News: "I stepped forward to stop the fight.

"Suddenly, the 18-year-old boy's father commented on my tattoos and started hitting me with a bamboo pole for about three times," the tattoo artist added.

"My nose was bleeding. Even now, I still feel unwell. Both of my elbows and head hurts."

Insisting on his innocence, Yang said that he intents to sue Jiang.

Neighbours told Shin Min Daily News that Jiang's mother called the police after she learnt of the fight involving her husband and son, and the police were on-scene in 15 minutes.

After realising that the police had been alerted, Jiang and his father fled the scene, leaving the bamboo pole on the floor.

Zhang was warded in the hospital for one night for his bruised left eye, and received eight stitches to his left eyelid.

An SCDF spokesperson told Shin Min Daily News that both men suffered injuries to their faces, and were sent to the hospital for treatment.

The police also confirmed with the Chinese evening daily that an 18-year-old man was arrested on charges of voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

Pidta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be Teck Whye lane , lane ah lane people?

Is he showing his logo in the pic?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Zhang, Jiang, Huang, Yang. Was this a squabble between PRCs? Or did the report use Pinyin Chinese names? :confused:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the photo on right side, can tell the guy's hand already reached its target. The girl gone case liow lo.

Walau eh! Go there table talk but kena whacked. Totally no face already la. Some more the father of the assailant brought a pole ready to fight. This is considered planned rioting? Poodles should arrest all of them for rioting and the father go jail for having a weapon in his possession.

At least the minimum the 19 and 28 years old should do is go up mountain learn some Kungfu first la. If mountain too high and they have height fear, then go learn Yong Chun la. Even an Ah BENG anyhow swings his fist and legs also may not loose the fight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should all have a mass sex orgy and bury the hatchet.
The 2 sluts can service all the men....their wives/mother can join in too. Bunch of lowlives