• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is no improvement at all in Taman Jurong

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hawker center is still stink, oily and dirty.

The same old uncles and aunties continue to mop the tables even though they are tired.

The foreign workers continue to talk very loudly as if they are shouting at each other.

The food is still the same and some of the stalls quietly increasing their price.

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Friday you can see many cars parking illegally alongside double zig zag sign and there is totally no law enforcers issuing summons to the car drivers who park illegally.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
有用吗? 你们这群 傻 “嗨“。人家总统 拿几百万的工资管你什么屁事?

你拿的是烂黄梨。人家那的是百万工资

你爽啥懒觉

Last edited:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best chicken in Taman Jurong is 酱油鸡 at level 2 near the escalator. The whole chicken is only $18. I think it is the cheapest in Singapore .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see it another way: they have chopped down a lot of (casuarina) trees along Yuan Ching Road since the renovation of the Jurong Lake Park.

The PAP regime loves to cut down trees. :cool:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Friday you can see many cars parking illegally alongside double zig zag sign and there is totally no law enforcers issuing summons to the car drivers who park illegally.
I don’t mention race and religion. However you see many cars parking on the roadside on Friday, even though car park is just within the walking distance, then you will realise the race and religion of these car drivers

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know why these people at Taman Jurong is so proud of their MP? They don’t know that Taman Jurong is a drug den and one of their residents was hanged in Changi several months ago and his name is Appu

Appu attended Merlimau primary school, but struggled with his schoolwork, and dropped out in Primary 5. When he was 12, Appu was introduced to weed by older friends in his Taman Jurong neighbourhood, and like a curious, innocent child might, he tried it. Soon, it became a habit.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This merlimau primary school is a school for drug trafficker ?

In 2003, Merlimau Primary School merged with Yung An Primary School and Jurong Town Primary School to become Lakeside Primary School.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday noon and evening. It is very irritating.

I don’t know why these people at Taman Jurong is so proud of their MP? They don’t know that Taman Jurong is a drug den and one of their residents was hanged in Changi several months ago and his name is Appu

Appu attended Merlimau primary school, but struggled with his schoolwork, and dropped out in Primary 5. When he was 12, Appu was introduced to weed by older friends in his Taman Jurong neighbourhood, and like a curious, innocent child might, he tried it. Soon, it became a habit.
Alot Malaysian there n boonlay.