• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Their rooms are still around

WuJianDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grieving parents leave South Korea ferry children-victims' rooms intact

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015...errychildren-widerimage-idUSKBN0N40NP20150413
[video=youtube;k84QxVJd0tI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k84QxVJd0tI[/video]

A year ago, South Korea ferry Sewol, perished with 295 onboard, most of them, children of schooling age. Many of the bodies still have not been recovered. Many parents still keep their children’s rooms intact to keep their memories alive.

Room of Park Sung-ho
Mother - "Good children have died because of adults’ faults. Our children didn’t blame society. They tried hard to save each others lives and worried about their families."
sewol-ferry.jpg

Room of Huh Da-yoon
Mother - “I haven’t thought about anything but finding my daughter. I will never give up until I find her"
huh-heung-hwan-r-and-park-eun-mi-the-parents-of-huh-da-yoon-a-high-school-student-who-died-in-the-sewol-ferry-disaster-i-havent-thought-about-anything-but-finding-my-daughter-i-will-neve.jpg

Room of Jung Hwi-beom
Mother - "I am eager to see Hwi-beom just once. I wish I could hug him"
shin-jum-ja-r-and-jung-soo-beom-mother-and-younger-brother-of-jung-hwi-beom-a-high-school-student-who-died-in-the-sewol-ferry-disaster-before-the-accident-my-family-talked-a-lot-now-we-s.jpg

WuJianDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Room of Kim Ju-hee
Mother - "The world after the tragedy is not the place that I had known"
lee-sun-mi-mother-of-high-school-student-kim-ju-hee-a-thorough-investigation-has-to-be-conducted-spring-has-come-and-flowers-are-blossoming-but-moms-cannot-smile-i-hope-the-children-who.jpg

Room of Shin Ho-sung
Mother - "All I wanted to know was the reason why the crewmen were all rescued but our children had to die"
jung-bu-ja-r-and-shin-chang-sik-parents-of-shin-ho-sung-jung-says-i-was-protesting-asking-for-an-inquiry-to-find-out-the-real-reason-why-the-ferry-capsized-some-foreign-tourists-took-pho.jpg

Room of Bin Ha-yong
Mother - "As I see the children, they are all pretty and precious"
kim-mi-hwa-mother-of-bin-ha-yong-as-i-see-the-children-they-are-all-pretty-and-precious-all-of-them-have-a-right-to-be-loved-and-have-dreams-losing-these-kids-is-a-tremendous-loss-for-ou.jpg

Room of Park Ye-ji
Mother - "Every relic of my child is still there."
eom-ji-yeong-the-mother-of-park-ye-ji-eom-said-every-relic-of-our-children-is-still-there-id-like-to-find-them-id-also-like-to-know-the-truth-and-the-reason-why-they-were-not-ordered-to.jpg

Room of Jeon Ha-yeong
Mother - "We, as adults, have a duty to protect our children."
kim-yu-jeong-mother-of-jeon-ha-yeong-i-wish-our-country-could-make-us-feel-like-it-is-protecting-us-i-want-to-tell-ha-yeongis-younger-sister-about-my-proud-country-but-i-canit-these-days.jpg

WuJianDao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Room of Jeon Hyeon-Tak
Mother - "I don’t have any other passion for my life. I raised him with all my heart"
lee-hye-kyung-mother-of-jeon-hyeon-tak-lee-sayshyeon-taks-body-was-discovered-on-may-1-how-could-i-say-even-a-word-in-front-of-such-a-deep-sorrow-i-dont-have-any-passion-for-my-life-i-ra.jpg

Room of Kim Dong-hyuk
Father - "Wrongdoers should be punished. This kind of accident might happen again, if we don’t know why it happened"
kim-young-lae-r-and-kim-sung-sil-parents-of-kim-dong-hyuk-a-thorough-investigation-is-needed-and-wrongdoers-should-be-punished-this-kind-of-accident-might-happen-again-if-we-dont-know-wh.jpg

Room of Jeong Cha-woong
Mother - "I feel so sorry and miss him so much. Those children who stayed calm in the ferry at the last moment and worried for us were better than us."
kim-youn-sil-mother-of-jeong-cha-woong-i-feel-so-sorry-for-cha-woong-and-miss-him-so-much-those-children-who-stayed-calm-in-the-ferry-at-the-last-moment-and-worried-for-us-were-better-th.jpg

Room of Moon Ji-sung
Mother - "I thought my country was good. I prayed for it. However, after the disaster, I couldn’t pray for a while"
ahn-myeong-mi-mother-of-moon-ji-sung-my-perspective-on-my-country-has-changed-i-thought-my-country-was-good-i-prayed-for-it-however-after-the-disaster-i-couldnt-pray-for-a-while-ahn-says.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What a bunch of idiots. They should let go of the past and move on.