• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Theft on board SIA flight - guess which natiionality ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actucally ...the check-in bagage theft is happening in changi airport :wink: singapore as a " 1st world " country how come never prevent those theft like those 3rd world ?

With the PAP importing so many foreigners from the 3rd world, it's not surprising that we've lost whatever standard we might have had. Except of course for the bestest paid gov't in the world:wink:

What to do? If the 60% have such low standards, the reign of Lee family will continue. Just hope there's something left of Spore for the next generation:(

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. count yourself lucky if the pig is healthy one.
3. such cases always landed up with some sick pigs hoh!

Since u are in China, can you tell us more about the moral values of the PRC Chinaman?

1. For instance, if i left my wallet on the train, will it get returned to the nearest police station by a kind hearted passerby?

2. If i got robbed on the streets and i scream for help, will anyone come and help me?

3. If i am queuing at the atm, will someone jump queue?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since u are in China, can you tell us more about the moral values of the PRC Chinaman?

1. For instance, if i left my wallet on the train, will it get returned to the nearest police station by a kind hearted passerby?

2. If i got robbed on the streets and i scream for help, will anyone come and help me?

hi there

1. bro, rule of thumb: NEVER TRUST ANYONE IN CHINEYLAND.
2. even if someone you bedded or bonked!
3. now, on to your questions:

For instance, if i left my wallet on the train, will it get returned to the nearest police station by a kind hearted passerby?
there is no kind-hearted individual there. you are just another walking target on the streets of chineyland. the wallet in question is nowhere to be found.

If i got robbed on the streets and i scream for help, will anyone come and help me?

nobody bothers to help unless you pay them or else other onlookers may rob you further.

If i am queuing at the atm, will someone jump queue?

sorry, bro, you are damn sinkie attitude, of course chins will jump queue mah! it is its culture & value. i,me,myself syndrome hoh! if you are in the queue, you shall be pushed aside too!

4. honest, to survive in chineyland, you must be somebody like ah ram cum difter cum golddragon, all roll-into-one!
5. remember, always watch your back & double-lock your doors!

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Singaporeans on the other hand will be more helpful :rolleyes:

1. For instance, if i left my wallet on the train, will it get returned to the nearest police station by a kind hearted passerby? They will, if your wallet has only $10

2. If i got robbed on the streets and i scream for help, will anyone come and help me? Definitely! They will help by taking a picture and post it on STOMP! so that the suspect could be identified LATER.

3. If i am queuing at the atm, will someone jump queue? They won't. They will just tell you that the machine is out of cash and direct you to the next queue

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arrested then set free or given a mere slap on the wrist.

xinsrc_57205052009274062198418.jpg

Must give face to the Tiong embassy.

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans on the other hand will be more helpful :rolleyes:

1. For instance, if i left my wallet on the train, will it get returned to the nearest police station by a kind hearted passerby? They will, if your wallet has only $10

2. If i got robbed on the streets and i scream for help, will anyone come and help me? Definitely! They will help by taking a picture and post it on STOMP! so that the suspect could be identified LATER.

3. If i am queuing at the atm, will someone jump queue? They won't. They will just tell you that the machine is out of cash and direct you to the next queue

hi there

1. hahahaha!
2. very good.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. remember, always watch your back & double-lock your doors!

This applies not only in Chinaland, but also applies in all other countries as well as in international airspace and water...wherever there are Chinks around.

In the future, it may apply in outer space too. But not at this stage since China's space programs of sending astronauts to outer space are all fakes.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dtp86EMfmn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>