• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP True Opposition
Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post

I suspect quite a number of S'poreans wanna see a more aggressive WP in parliament. Need not be JBJ style but something more than what took place last 4 yrs.
And for CSM to increase his tempo when he speaks. He speaks macam slow motion playback, sibei bun.

I suspect CSM being a corporate lawyer for much of his entire life, is not equipped at all with the cut and thrust swording typical of legal eagles in the courtroom. Singaporeans might have been expecting something of a Francis Seow, but was given a Confucius lecturer instead.

Still, the biggest disappointment was LTK's silence when asked if WKS should resign because of the Mas Selamat embarrassment. He could have just said: "If I was the minister in charge, I would resign to take responsibility." It's really too "non-confrontational" politics. Your opponent practically gave you a loaded pistol to fire at him, but you just didn't have the balls to squeeze the trigger because you wanted to stay true to being non-confrontational. You squeezed your own balls instead, and Singaporeans were left squeezing theirs as collateral damage. Not only did your opponent ridicule you for being a mouse, he upped his ante and went on to fix you with AHPETC.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still, the biggest disappointment was LTK's silence when asked if WKS should resign because of the Mas Selamat embarrassment. He could have just said: "If I was the minister in charge, I would resign to take responsibility." It's really too "non-confrontational" politics. Your opponent practically gave you a loaded pistol to fire at him, but you just didn't have the balls to squeeze the trigger because you wanted to stay true to being non-confrontational. You squeezed your own balls instead, and Singaporeans were left squeezing theirs as collateral damage. Not only did your opponent ridicule you for being a mouse, he upped his ante and went on to fix you with AHPETC

Attachments

• rotate.jpg
    rotate.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 803

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;9R-Fwylg0tU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R-Fwylg0tU[/video]

LTK, stop telling your voters that you are a opposition member. Please continue to support PAP.
Shame on you !

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to bash people lah. You are no better than her. All you can do is copy and paste information. lol :biggrin:

Ha ha, so it is ok to bash Dr Koh Poh Koon, Tin Pei Ling and all the hardworking PAP politicians while not ok to bash WP politicians ha ha ha

No more $16,000 for this fat woman :biggrin:

She admitted she didn't work hard enough

IyHq6x2.jpg

From 46.6% to 39.8%, the people have rejected the cheats and liars of Workers' Party!

wPOUd6R.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, so it is ok to bash Dr Koh Poh Koon, Tin Pei Ling and all the hardworking PAP politicians while not ok to bash WP politicians ha ha ha

No more $16,000 for this fat woman :biggrin:

She admitted she didn't work hard enough

IyHq6x2.jpg

From 46.6% to 39.8%, the people have rejected the cheats and liars of Workers' Party!

wPOUd6R.jpg

son of Punggol or son-in-law AMK hidden in GRC proven more useless than C Chong

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;9R-Fwylg0tU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R-Fwylg0tU[/video]

LTK, stop telling your voters that you are a opposition member. Please continue to support PAP.
Shame on you !

I am puzzled as why Mr. Low TK did not immediately stood up, to submit that YES, the Honourbale DPM, Mr,. Wong KS should resign, because it happened during his watch.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody is going to stop you from trolling nor bashing. But 1 thing for sure is if i continue to reply your RETARDED MORON Post, i will become another idiot here. ! LOL

Muahahahahahhaahahaahahaa :biggrin:

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u understand the first past post system a win is a win whether by 1 vote or thousands votes. To lose. Grc is a bad result for PAP!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fact that PAP is well-prepared to lose Aljunied. A win
would be a BONUS.
It is to showcase to the world that Sg is politically democratic.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Lim need to buck up her performance in Parliament. To be frank, she's the weakest link in this Aljunied combo. Looking at her background its not surprising as well as she was a loser in previous election before and academic wise is only so so not to mention her look. She cannot expect to win by brushing away questions from PAP because that's concern to voters!! Whether true or not the fact she never raise her voice to PAP members in Parliament mean she dunno to answer those simple numeric questions on Town Council. Just get a good professional auditor to advise and she can look intelligent in Parliament. Shamugam is only a lawyer I dun think he's numerically intelligent but he talk intelligent becos he has the civil service machinery behind. Money is to spend to get good people behind to make u look good infront of others. Dun sit on the laurel work to make yourself convincing and superior and the rest will take care of itself including election results. Singapreans are smart voters. They let u keep Aljunied to give u second chance to proof yourself but Pungol East is rightfully taken away to force you to separate the account with the incoming PAP MP acting as an external audit and check. Dun laugh away the results and take it lightly it's not as simple as what you try to interprete!!!!

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12027652_483715995144413_2570742884871502791_n.jpg

Gold Kimberley This respectful warrior who stand for sandwiched class citizens from true real ground of SINGAPOREANS has to listen bloodly bombastic English that we educated TV viewers even do not understand just to pin him down in Parliament, his righteousness for us the alternative voices in Singapore no matter how worst he was being stressed or bombarded, we TV audience felt painful and sad looking at his real sacrifice to be in there to face all heavy machinery challenges! I was young and thought he is uncle and never even care to notice or acknowledged him till I saw true courage as WP for us all SINGAPOREANS, Mr Low is not what others had shamed him by names, I really do not bother all I know we the True Born Singaporean need and fully require an Opposition Party like Mr Low WP team to be in influence of unfair policies or Bills!

I believe now WP with his new great calibre team will sure to work harder for our PM and our democratic society !
Take note people from Hougang and Aljunied does not means Ah Beng or Ah Huay class .. Truely these residents are just like you normal SINGAPOREANS who dare to bring an alternative voice into parliament to safeguard our decent citizenship rights is not overruled or to balance for the higher good of us!

I love my country but we pray no matter how much your team are being fixed up, our Creator is watching and blessing WP and Mr Low for last 2 decades of enduring endeavor as Our Opposition Party. Million thank you and sorry if people are not awaken yet and hope more new generation will source out right media to understand WP better!

All the best to Mr Low and Team of WP!
You really deserved my true respect as that alternative voices for all of us despite only minority of you there to face 83 of ruling party! Cheers! God blessed you always

Jorrynn Liu We must really thanks voters from hougang and aljunied who voted for WP..otherwise there goes an alternative voice in the govt....saluate to ur guys!

Gold Kimberley Totally thanks the true compassionate and die-hard supporters for WP in Hougang and Aljunied in the midst of carrots, mass TV media news and TC issue They trusted Mr Low T K and WP Team! Thank you you voters over that 2 areas of Singapore! Love you all!

Hosanna Rusli Making fun of a man who stood against 80 "elites" just so that you can have a voice in Parliament? His guts is louder than any keyboard warriors n he can definitely take on any of those "elites" one on one. God bless him for his fortitude.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gold Kimberley My heartfelt feeling and sobbing tears for GE 2015 for Mr Low and WP Team even though I am western part Singaporean...so many cultured shocked experience for Mr Low and WP as good Opposition Party! Most people still civic conconscious that Opposition is wrong to go against ruling government just like me when I was young and naive before. Now after more true Sg life experiences really stronlgly agreed Alternative Voice is crucial in Parliament ! Thanks WP oncd again!

Ron Goh if Mr.Low only want to sit quietly in parliament and waiting for his pay date, I believe he can earn more and with better year end bonus by joining the pap. why suffer alone all these years in parliament getting slammed left, right, up and down from all the whites. he don't have to and he can choose not to do so. he is not in debt to singaporeans........many have taken the oppositions for granted......but never question themselves what's the least we can do for them.......not even with a vote.

June Chia Wholeheartedly agree! I would say the same can be said for those who join the "opposition".
They are the true warriors who have the interest of Singaporeans at heart.

James Tay Mong I respect Mr Low. He is a great with passion. Not easy to be an oppositions in singapore. But he choose to be. Great job WP....

Jian Xin He is a graduate from the old Nanyang University he is not one without qualifications.

Marcus Tay Don't listen to those PAP supporter trolls or keyboard warriors.. I can bet if anyone of those trolls dared to step into Mr Low shoes..they will not even survive a day in the parliament. Mr Low had been fighting for equality for the common people like us and we have youngsters who study so much but have a brain of a pea. Only listen to one side of the story and think mighty of themselves. As I said.. Sinkies better don't complain too much in the next 5 yrs.... don't make a fool of yourself. Cry father cry mother when life is tough. U ask for it when u give them the mandate. Really.. many of u still think that 6.9 million is still a far away thing. Just give it a thinker. These extra new foreigners..where do they get their jobs.. do u really believe Singapore have enough jobs for everyone in the future.. do you think everyday is a Sunday for Singapore? Lastly.. are u more hardworking or capable than them or rather cheaper than them?

Chew Terry Mr. Low is a man with a heart of gold. We in hougang know best.

Xin Guozhi nothing but respect. he single handedly changed the fate of the Opposition in Singapore.

Ignatius Koh Wei Peng We need more like him, even LKY did said he was good.

Lai Yeu Huan he is one of the most astute political figures in singapore

Darren Lee SK It's true..Mr LTK maybe unable to speak as good and powerful English in the Parliament against the 80++ so call "elites" don on the White...but Mr LTK can give power speeches on rally...it just that our foolish local peoples got no eyes and no balls to give their paper for more of the WP to go in the Parliament.

• Zhongpei Low He is another man who make history and contribute to the history of Singapore. LKY never allow any bullshit to survial in the politic game in Singapore. Only two make it before LKY leave... Mr Chiam and Mr Low. By doing that, we knew they consider the elite to be able to stand as an opposition in parliment. Without them, Singapore wouldnt have the show of democary. PAP has been the long ruling party in Singapore. They are like the main character in the show. Opp party are like the supporting character. We need both so that the show can go on. Well done!

• 郑瑾宏 Language is just a tool to get the point across i dont see why its a handicap for him ... rather those who laugh at his command of english probably cant even speak properly with their perfect english when being intimated by 80 plus "opposition"

• Nina Heng Without him, The political climate will not be so considerate for the citizens. We will just be a number that can be multiplied by giving away citizenship.

Rosey Teo He is brave to face the lions

Shanice Cheng Singaporeans had took advantage of this great man for years!
      He's 59 this year
      Ask yourself this ... How many 5 years is left in his political career?
      How many 5 years left can he fight for us in Parliament?
      Answer: Not much left!
      By den its too late to regret!

Yp Wong Don't forget that our founding father LKY was also an opposition from his first political struggle.
      Mr Low is an interpretation of LKY substitution and will succeed him in due course of his political effort.
      Good spoken English does not represent the total character of kindness, passion or courage.
      Mr Low deserves many countryman's respect.
      We salute Mr Low Thia Khiang.

Kevin Chan To the rest of the 30% who voted the others wise, they know who are sincerely working to serve the nation, the people, and not for the rocket high paycheck who said they they can do their own own check. Do you really believed when you have super high paycheck you really can work and understand what typical and poor Singaporean really want? I doubts so!

So please pay your outmost respect of him! Thinking if you will him, can you withstand fighting the war alone inside the jungle?

Laurence Raj If you guys remember, Chiam ST was also treated in a very unfair manner, mocked and laugh at in Parliament. One man against 80plus, nothing he said was accepted but respect these man for what they stood/stand for, fighting for Singaporeans. Bottom line as an MP, its not qualification, its whether you are there to serve the people.

Terence Koh LTK = fight for singaporean like what LKY did.
      LHL = fight for the thing LKY given to him cant lose it.. see the different..

周國偉 His English poor? At least he was Chinese educated. Look at Lim Swee Say, English educated but his English is u know, like those stuffs u see in the toilet

Mohamed Yusof Bin RESPECT him for his daring voice out about Singaporean...

Janelle CL Quek My utmost respect to Mr Low! The only leader in Singapore whom I truly look up too.

Milson Ngsw Whoever can contribute to the nation in one way or another, he or she cannot be neglected.

Lawrence Koh The whole trouble in Parliament today, the ruling party are against the opposition and treat them like an outcast. They laughed at them and ridicule them just because they have the majority. LTK and his colleagues in Parliament has done a great job and I give him my full respect.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Low Thia Khiang: The Workers' Party has presented you a good slate of candidates for you to choose from. We have done a good campaign. Thank you so much for staying with us, we will continue to serve you.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Decisions by the Workers’ Party on NCMP positions[/h]

The Workers’ Party’s Central Executive Council (CEC) met on 15 September 2015 to discuss the Non-constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP) seats offered to our candidates for General Election 2015.

As six Workers’ Party candidates have been elected to Parliament in General Election 2015, the law allows for the three candidates who received the highest votes amongst the unelected candidates from Opposition political parties to be declared elected as NCMPs. These three candidates are Ms Lee Li Lian who contested in Punggol East SMC, Mr Dennis Tan Lip Fong who contested in Fengshan SMC, and one candidate from the team which contested in East Coast GRC.

The CEC concurred with Ms Lee Li Lian’s decision not to accept the NCMP position and with Mr Dennis Tan’s decision to accept the NCMP position.

The CEC decided to nominate Mr Leon Perera from the East Coast GRC team to take up the NCMP position and, should Parliament resolve to fill the vacated NCMP seat left by Ms Lee, that Associate Professor Daniel Goh Pei Siong would fill that seat.

THE WORKERS’ PARTY
16 September 2015

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dennis-Tan-Lip-Fong-%E9%99%88%E7%AB%8B%E5%B3%B0/149151181960439?ref=nf

[h=5]Dennis Tan Lip Fong 陈立峰[/h]1 hr ·

The Workers' Party CEC has agreed to me taking up the NCMP position. In the next Parliamentary term, I expect to work hand in hand with my WP colleagues in Parliament to address all issues that will be raised, debated or discussed in the Parliament.

In the previous parliamentary term, my colleagues and former NCMPs, Yee Jenn Jong and Gerald Giam have set high standards and great examples. They ranked high among all the MPs who have spoken up on most occasions.

I will do my best to serve the people of Fengshan and Singaporeans from other constituencies by speaking up responsibly and without fear in Parliament.