• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Chen Show Mao[/h]Politician

阿裕尼的选民大家好。四年前你把神圣的一票投给工人党, 帮助新加坡在民主建设的道路上向前迈出一步。谢谢你。这四年来,我们一起经历国家逐渐的转变,冷暖心自知。也共同越过一个又一个障碍,解决一道又一道问 题,克服了一项又一项艰难。让我们继续向前迈进-- 掌握民权,把握未来。

To the voters of Aljunied:

Four years ago you entrusted the Workers' Party with your vote, and helped Singapore take a step forward in strengthening its democratic institutions. Thank you.

In these four years, together we underwent gradual changes taking place in our nation, of which you are the best judge. Together we overcame obstacle after obstacle. Let us continue on our journey. Empower your future.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chen Show Mao

Start liao
10356263_927460150652579_8355976231287636768_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote wisely with your head, not your heart. The New PAP is different from the Old PAP.
-----------------------------
Wake Up, Singapore:
'We need an opposition to remind us if we are making mistakes. When you are not opposed you think everything you do is right.'
-Mahathir Mohamad

If we continue to give the PAP a strong mandate, we are giving them free reign to implement their agenda with ruthless efficiency and impunity with no hopes of checks and balances in Parliament.

Wake Up, Singapore

'We need an opposition to remind us if we are making mistakes. When you are not opposed you think everything you do is right.'
-Mahathir Mohamad

If we continue to give the PAP a strong mandate, we are giving them free reign to implement their agenda with ruthless efficiency and impunity with no hopes of checks and balances in Parliament.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Cheryl Denise Loh[/h]Public Figure

Dear supporters and volunteers, thank you for taking the time to come all the way down to Yishun Primary to be with us. We appreciate it much!

10984460_857680221005546_1435259718390030826_n.jpg

11959966_857680257672209_7483721760131485394_n.jpg

11057325_857680181005550_1023565819449787198_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Lee Li Lian 李丽连[/h]
Here we go! 11 Sep 2015 will be Polling day. This is the 3rd elections in 4 years for me. Thanks for the reminder from 'Wanbao' :smile:

Many still cannot understand why I'm doing this.

You can choose not to agree with our beliefs and aspirations but do not belittle our efforts and determination.

I think no one other than my family can understand what I've been going through. Looking at this picture sent to me by my hubby, all the more I'm determined to carry on what I've been doing. I'm responsible for bringing Karys into this world. I should have the responsibility to play a part in helping to shape the country's future where she will be growing up in.

On 11th Sep 2015, I will be voting for myself, my family. Empower our future through my vote.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Koh Choong Yong 许俊荣[/h]Public Figure

Good afternoon!

My name is Koh Choong Yong, The Workers’ Party Candidate for Sengkang West.

After the last election, I promised to come back to Sengkang West to contest this election.

And today I kept my promise!

Once again, I ask for your support to give me an opportunity to serve you in Sengkang West.

On 11 Sep, please give your vote for the Workers’ Party and send me into Parliament!
Vote Workers’ Party!

Empower your future!

大家下午好。
我是许俊荣,工人党盛港西的候选人。
上届大选后,我说过,这届大选,会再次在这里竞选。
今天,我做到了!
今天,我再次恳请盛港西的选民,给我一个机会,能够服务大家。
9月11日,请投我一票,送我进国会,让我能够维护你的权力。
投工人党一票,掌握民权,把握未来!

See Translation

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Koh Choong Yong 许俊荣

Public Figure

Koh Choong Yong represents The Workers' Party in tonight's Channel 8 political forum.

8频道新闻新加坡 Channel 8 news

9月1日 【最新消息】:人民行动党的陈振声和沈颖,还有国民团结党的张培源、革新党的苏源顺、新加坡民主党的林文兴、国人为先党的洪永元和工人党的许俊荣已经确定将出席《新加坡大选2015——电视论坛》。
今晚7点正,8频道现场直播,记得收看!
(8频道新闻与时事节目网站 www.channel8news.sg, 以及 toggle.sg/sgvotes2015同步联播
People's Action Party Chan Chun Sing Sim Ann 沈颖 National Solidarity Party The Reform Party Darren soh Teamrp Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) SingFirst Ang Yong Guan The Workers' Party Koh Choong Yong 许俊荣

See Translation