• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice try.
ALL THESE PSCHOPATHS DESERVES DEATH @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie @glockman @nightsafari @strawberry @empathizerofeatshitndie @Semaj2357 and many many more!!!! YOU FILTHY RATS are so pretentious as usual. I already died i.e killed by you and left the forum but you continue to insult me in the 5.5 months prove that you are a fraud that wants to attack me and not what you claimed I want to attack you
a bit boring lah... the original more spicy and deranged. it's quite unique and quite difficult to copy someone's writing style. Tell you what, I give you A+ for trying hokay?

thanks for the effort ahmeng. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
ALL THESE PSCHOPATHS DESERVES DEATH @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie @glockman @nightsafari @strawberry @empathizerofeatshitndie @Semaj2357 and many many more!!!! YOU FILTHY RATS are so pretentious as usual. I already died i.e killed by you and left the forum but you continue to insult me in the 5.5 months prove that you are a fraud that wants to attack me and not what you claimed I want to attack you
Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.

gansiokbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice try.

a bit boring lah... the original more spicy and deranged. it's quite unique and quite difficult to copy someone's writing style. Tell you what, I give you A+ for trying hokay?

thanks for the effort ahmeng. :biggrin:

@strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye = @nightsafari is no woman but an evil liar son of whore telling lies to harm me and created who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread to accuse me whore. In other words, a self entitled hypocrite criminal bastard calling me self entitled hahahaha.

gansiokbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.
You @glockman psychopath are so pretentious as usual. i already died i.e killed by you and left the forum but you continue to insult me in the 5.5 months prove that you are a fraud that wants to attack me and not what you claimed I want to attack you.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @glockman psychopath are so pretentious as usual. i already died i.e killed by you and left the forum but you continue to insult me in the 5.5 months prove that you are a fraud that wants to attack me and not what you claimed I want to attack you.

Die also won't rest in peace. I will get Satan to poke your cheebye with his fork!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gan SiokBin

K Shanmugam Sc Now I am at my mother’s house and as per usual there are strange loud knocks from above whenever I visit on Sundays. There is definitely an evil conspiracy against me. Can police check why are there loud knocks from above whenever and wherever I go?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gan SiokBin

K Shanmugam Sc Lee Hsien Loong Now is 1 March Tuesday 3.36 am. There were not one but two very loud knocks from above unit occupied by unmarried Malay or indian Muslim young couple at 3.35 am. Might is not right indeed. Staying on higher floor shouldn’t give the couple the right to throw heavy object onto floor to invade my peace. Unfortunately in reality might is right, this has been going on for 9.5 months since May 21 and no one can stop them.
1 March (as at 3.36 am)
1.25 am loud knock from corridor audio 400
1.26 am ditto audio 401
3.35 am extremely loud knock from above audio 402
3.35 am another extremely loud knock from above when I was reviewing the audio recording

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gan SiokBin

K Shanmugam Sc Lee Hsien Loong Now is 1 March Tuesday 3.36 am. There were not one but two very loud knocks from above unit occupied by unmarried Malay or indian Muslim young couple at 3.35 am. Might is not right indeed. Staying on higher floor shouldn’t give the couple the right to throw heavy object onto floor to invade my peace. Unfortunately in reality might is right, this has been going on for 9.5 months since May 21 and no one can stop them.
1 March (as at 3.36 am)
1.26 am ditto audio 401
3.35 am another extremely loud knock from above when I was reviewing the audio recording

Oh dear, daughter dearest must be staying in some low ses condo with Malay young couple above her. Is she on the ground floor?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, daughter dearest must be staying in some low ses condo with Malay young couple above her. Is she on the ground floor?

She's in a whorehouse wherever she goes. The moment she enters the house, it becomes a whore house because she's a cheebye and a cheebye seller.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gan SiokBin

1 March (as at 3.36 am)
1.26 am ditto audio 401
Gansiokbin got San geng bang

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN. Fucking cheebye.

binary-cunts-prev.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
not jeremy quek, it's mark anthony yeo ... under a piggy mask
.... with ginfreely
:geek:
So you are scroobal clone. The equivalent of glockman nasty clone cottonmouth spewing evil filthy shit lies of me while your other scoobal clones mojito gay lover attack me by using poor spelling and fake doctor attack me by acting nice while stirring shit. All these years you have viciously attacked me and accused me telling lies in everything from English A1 to learn piano to virgin. Like what your fellow clone mojito said today “the troof hurts” isn’t it? Everything you accused me telling lies turns out from English A1 to piano is ”the truth”. And of course I am a virgin with annulled marriage is also the truth. Don’t your fake doctor clone like to pester people to apologise for so called making wrong accusations? Do practise what you preach and automatically apologize to me without my asking. But of course you won’t because you are insincere liar dishonorable hypocrite criminal bully. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Bangla customer called her up for phone sex!!
He wants to hear her moan while she oar her fucking cheebye.

ca27fd08bd593f494729da39cb45b8dc.20.jpg

K Shanmugam Sc The persecution of me by evil filthy Malaysian and Indian criminals continues with a missed phone call from Bangladesh today.

May be an image of text that says < Calls Contact Info +880 1724-801319 Today 10:58... Missed Voice Call