• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
千年妖魔鬼怪重生五十二
Oh dear. When one hit the 50s, this is the most dangerous decade. All sort of diseases started manifesting. Last time, I see one of my friend in early 50s. He decided to retire. Within a year, he went into depression. Another friend, a lady suddenly developed breast cancer. And another lady friend, also cancer in the womb.

I think human age 50 to 60 is when our body and brain start it's transitional process to slow down. It becomes a manifestation on the consequences of the past 50 years of abuse and neglect.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. When one hit the 50s, this is the most dangerous decade. All sort of diseases started manifesting. Last time, I see one of my friend in early 50s. He decided to retire. Within a year, he went into depression. Another friend, a lady suddenly developed breast cancer. And another lady friend, also cancer in the womb.

I think human age 50 to 60 is when our body and brain start it's transitional process to slow down. It becomes a manifestation on the consequences of the past 50 years of abuse and neglect.

@ginfreely's STDs will all manifest at the same time, her neh will rot first.

0856bb20c90ab5ecc2b2256130741ea6e6b728fb.gif
1660999114565.png