• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the whole world is fucked by the India indians IT

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read Kingrant 'if' word is enough to assess his opinon. But for you off tangent lah!

I'm not. He is hypo speaking and trying to push those forward as facts and i am showing him how wrong he is. period.

Btw why are you telling me to stop ranting but he is allowed to rant. You sound more like an ah neh to me.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the right spirit to take, bro.

No use arguing with him. he puts words in pple's mouths all the time, and claims silly wins here and there. He is in fact the biggest nit picker, and quickly nitpicks some interesting crystal ball gazing to death.

I am glad somebody like you who's clearer headed can take my hypo arguments and scenarios in a straihghtfrward fashion. In his devious mind, he thinks everyone is devious too, in misleading people.

e
兄弟们,

Kingrant can has his own opinon and he is hypo speaking only, and so you can too. Stop ranting and whinging bro. You sounded like Ah Neh good at arguing non-stop and shoot off unnecessarily.

yeh! 无聊 无事经做是吗。

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

Chinese already have their language, laws, cultures, history and trading and why should they bother to learn English?

During the 80s Japs dominate the manufacturing and you do not see them print their product brochures in English, so was the Taiwanese. Why is the emphasis on English first, please explain?

bro dreamer1,
its quite right that tiongland is a complex cuntry, the urines are not the overwhelming majority everyone thinks they are.

I foresee a yugoslavia type of break up soon as long as the CCP promotes capitalism and avarice.

but its good for biz as long as the crazy urines hanker after goods and services and cant speak english properly.

I hope tiongland doesnt break up, the stability is fueling a lot of econ growth in this region and it is still a fascinating cuntry even though the urines require another nanjing massacre to cull them and control the pests. :biggrin:

happy sunday everyone and drink strong kopi o. its the only way to drink kopi :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, leave him alone such a 无聊。

No use arguing with him. he puts words in pple's mouths all the time, and claims silly wins here and there. He is in fact the biggest nit picker, and quickly nitpicks some interesting crystal ball gazing to death.

I am glad somebody like you who's clearer headed can take my hypo arguments and scenarios in a straihghtfrward fashion. In his devious mind, he thinks everyone is devious too, in misleading people.

e

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gawd! How some people can hijack some hypo discussions into his personal agenda to score wins and act as the Don Quixote to tilt at some imaginary historical imprecision! Time to enjoy some easy banter on interesting angles of history without feeling that others are getting at you all the time. Shed that persecution complex lah. Relac!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bias, but find you intriguing pointless arguing over history but is good to look at the 'ifs' the Brit take over the Chinese, taking Singapore for example.

But I do know 'if' China falls to the Brit they will never leave and will systematically wipe out the Chinese like they did in Australia. The Chinese are too good for them to take control and the Chinese will screwed the Brit over time and perhaps one day the reverse will happen the Chinese wipe out the Brit and take over England, possible?

The Chinese are good at 'revenge', remember that.

If? He was stating that as his opinion and he was ranting at me. Knn don't be bias la and then pretend to act like a saint.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

e

Put words into ppls mouths? Weren't you trying to make dishonest comparisons like it took 2 atomic bombs to subdue japan when that wasn't the case at all even you yourself admitted it later when i pointed it out to you. That alone shows how dishonestly bias you were but you still decided to go ahead with your bs and then make claims that the brits could have conquered china when it's purely your own conjecture but you made it seem like those were facts. :rolleyes:

You should have just admitted your biasness rather than pretend and tell lies like this right here. No wonder you are ah screw's number 1 dog here you don't even have a different opinion from him or you are his clone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not bias, but find you intriguing pointless arguing over history but is good to look at the 'ifs' the Brit take over the Chinese, taking Singapore for example.

But I do know 'if' China falls to the Brit they will never leave and will systematically wipe out the Chinese like they did in Australia. The Chinese are too good for them to take control and the Chinese will screwed the Brit over time and perhaps one day the reverse will happen the Chinese wipe out the Brit and take over England, possible?

The Chinese are good at 'revenge', remember that.

Sure no shit good to look at ifs but at the end of the day it's just pure conjecture. Nothing good actually comes from it. I was pointing out all his crap to him you don't have to butt in. I find you really weird you keep on butting in taking their side. Why? They cannot speak for themselves? Mostly likely you're someone's clone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gawd! How some people can hijack some hypo discussions into his personal agenda to score wins and act as the Don Quixote to tilt at some imaginary historical imprecision! Time to enjoy some easy banter on interesting angles of history without feeling that others are getting at you all the time. Shed that persecution complex lah. Relac!

Weren't you the one that totally derailed this thread about shit skins fucking up the IT world into some pseudo BS history lesson tainted full of your bias opinion? Look at how scummy you behave here.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services "H-1B Benefit Fraud & Compliance Assessment" of September 2008 concluded 21% of H-1B visas granted originate from fraudulent applications or applications with technical violations.[76] Fraud was defined as a willful misrepresentation, falsification, or omission of a material fact. Technical violations, errors, omissions, and failures to comply that are not within the fraud definition were included in the 21% rate. Subsequently, USCIS has made procedural changes to reduce the number of fraud and technical violations on H-1B applications.
In 2009, federal authorities busted a nationwide H-1B Visa Scam.[77]

Companies receiving H-1Bs[92][93][94]
Rank Company Headquarters Primary Employment Base Received 2006[95] Approved 2009 Approved 2011 total [96] Approved 2011 new
1 Infosys Bangalore, Karnataka, India India 4,908 440 4,042 3,962
2 Wipro Bangalore, Karnataka, India India 4,002 1,964 2,817 2,736
3 Microsoft Redmond, Washington US 3,117 1,318 1,586 947
4 Tata Consultancy Services Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India 3,047 1,758 1,740
5 Satyam Computer Services Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India India 2,880 219
6 Cognizant Teaneck, New Jersey[97] India 2,226 233 5,715 4,222
7 Patni Computer Systems Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India 1,391 609
8 IBM (India, Private Ltd.) Armonk, New York US 1,130 695 1,063 853
9 Oracle Corporation Redwood Shores, California US 1,022 272
10 Larsen & Toubro Infotech Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India 947 602 1,608 1,204
11 Intel Corporation Santa Clara, California US 828 723
12 Ernst & Young LLP London, United Kingdom 774 481
13 UST Global Aliso Viejo, California 344
14 Deloitte New York City, New York 890 328
15 Qualcomm San Diego, California 533 320
16 Accenture Inc Bahamas, Bahamas 637 1,370 1,347
17 HCL Technologies Ltd Bangalore, Karnataka, India 910 1,370 1,033
18 Google Mountain View, California

28 millions jobs and IT jobs were loss in US using fake India Indians IT workers.
this is a good reading for Singaporeans.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who respond to threads and posts here shld not get unduly agitated.

No human, animal, or object has been harmed. No historical event has been changed. History is still safe with the victors. Only dimwits get excited over differences in claims or hypothetical philosophical discussions.

People who want to study history seriously shld go elsewhere and not find lessons delivered here.
Applies to kukus and self-proclaimed protectors of truth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who respond to threads and posts here shld not get unduly agitated.

No human, animal, or object has been harmed. No historical event has been changed. History is still safe with the victors. Only dimwits get excited over differences in claims or hypothetical philosophical discussions.

People who want to study history seriously shld go elsewhere and not find lessons delivered here.
Applies to kukus and self-proclaimed protectors of truth.

irony is that you yourself are agitated and you dare to tell others not to be when they probably aren't.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come angmohs always think that India is some kind of spiritual motherland is beyond me. What do you think? :rolleyes:

AFter the beatles came up with that psychodelic music crap, hippy movement, hitler's aryan theory crap probably influenced all of that. On top of that indians look more white compared to other asians. Suppose indians looked more like say aboriginals and mind you some of them do i can bet fewer ang mohs would be attracted to that shit place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a big coward and points bully.

ROFL look at that now resorts to personal attacks about me being a big coward and points bully when i didn't even neggy you.

You should just stick to being screwball's dog assuming you aren't his clone. You cannot survive alone without him and with a different opinion from him.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro tan, no point, jah will soon start to type woof woof and all that.

its good to leave a rabid thing on its own and let it rant all it wants.

I think you insult shits when you compare them to jah.

:biggrin:
兄弟们,

Kingrant can has his own opinon and he is hypo speaking only, and so you can too. Stop ranting and whinging bro. You sounded like Ah Neh good at arguing non-stop and shoot off unnecessarily.

yeh! 无聊 无事经做是吗。

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
have I? ummmh! we got 6 months before Sam shut it down. No wonder he said he lose money.

bro tan, no point, jah will soon start to type woof woof and all that.

its good to leave a rabid thing on its own and let it rant all it wants.

I think you insult shits when you compare them to jah.

:biggrin: