• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the whole world is fucked by the India indians IT

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to the topic on ah neh

AN Indian nurse who fed an elderly patient dishwashing liquid instead of medication could have been confused about what was in the bottle because of his bad English.
Bhavesh Shah was working at the Sydney Adventist Hospital at Wahroonga in May 2009 when he treated a 79-year-old patient who had come in for a hip replacement.
Mr Shah gave the patient, who cannot be named for legal reasons, some green liquid from a bottle the man had brought in that was marked as containing heart pills.
The then 28-year-old had been working at the hospital for less than a month after finishing his nursing degree at the University of Western Sydney, having previously studied biotechnology in his native India.
The patient thought he had been given a laxative, but soon complained to Mr Shah that he felt unwell. He later told another nurse he was nauseous and had been vomiting.
Inquiries by hospital officials revealed the bottle's true contents - Morning Fresh detergent - which the patient had used at home to clean his dentures.
Mr Shah was sacked the following month and the state's Nurses and Midwives Board ordered him to complete a test to prove his English skills - but he failed in six attempts at a pass grade.
The state's Nursing and Midwifery Tribunal last week cancelled Mr Shah's registration and banned him from practising for at least a year. Mr Shah, who admitted giving the man the liquid, claimed he followed four of the five "golden rules" of administering medicine.
But the tribunal said his behaviour was incompetent and either because of his poor English or "reckless indifference" he did not read the label on the bottle, which clearly referred to "capsules".
"When he became aware of his error he failed to act (showing) complete disregard for (the patient's) care and safety," the tribunal said.
Mr Shah will have to appear before the tribunal again before his registration is reinstated.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national-new...nt/story-fndo4bst-1226601031354#ixzz2O3mtlbZK

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
兄弟,

Invasion of Ah Neh are every where and their nursing qualifications are also fake?

Back to the topic on ah neh

AN Indian nurse who fed an elderly patient dishwashing liquid instead of medication could have been confused about what was in the bottle because of his bad English.[/url]

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even this Indian nurse's engrish still better than yours lah, cock!

You are not only stupid but you try to mislead newbies here with yr loony Aryan crap.

Better stick yr head into yr arse to stop it from wagging too much.

who was the one that mentioned these shit skins were good in engrish?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, good you are learning this post is a slight improvement and this post tells me you are learning to stay on topic. never say cant teach an old dog new tricks :biggrin:

yes thats the way, try to stay on topic and dont veer off. good boy :biggrin:

who was the one that mentioned these shit skins were good in engrish?

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can mistake dishwashing liquid for medication?? some more 'nurse' knn.
as punishment feed him the dishwashing liquid, maybe can clear out the shits. :biggrin:

This only tells me one thing, you want to let in FTs, make sure they are real Talents and not some jamban crap with dodgy qualifications.

兄弟,

Invasion of Ah Neh are every where and their nursing qualifications are also fake?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
but its ok la, when you stand besides someone who is utterly stupid, insane, out of his mind, beyond redemption. at least it makes you look good :biggrin:

also its sometimes fun to argue with morons, it keeps things funny and interesting, especially when you can show them up as idiots.

so thanks for the entertainment JAH :biggrin:

Agree with you. It would have been a great thread with the what ifs, but spoilt by idiots who cant tell the difference between what if and facts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even this Indian nurse's engrish still better than yours lah, cock!

You are not only stupid but you try to mislead newbies here with yr loony Aryan crap.

Better stick yr head into yr arse to stop it from wagging too much.

mislead? Nigger you're the one that is too stupid to understand anything btw make sure you ask your master screwball for permission to post. i don't think a dog like you has the oppoptunity to use the pc as and when it pleases.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, good you are learning this post is a slight improvement and this post tells me you are learning to stay on topic. never say cant teach an old dog new tricks :biggrin:

yes thats the way, try to stay on topic and dont veer off. good boy :biggrin:

Says the poor fag that has been trying so hard to get my attention you sound pretty butt hurt that malays are not tough.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't wag too hard next time Scroobal calls you bro! Your head will come off since it's attached to your asshole that's attached to yr tail!

I hope Scroobal sees this and spares him the fate.

Haha! See? I can post as and when I like and please!

mislead? Nigger you're the one that is too stupid to understand anything btw make sure you ask your master screwball for permission to post. i don't think a dog like you has the oppoptunity to use the pc as and when it pleases.

Last edited: