• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whole Of South-East Asia Is Burning Except For Singapore

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not for long! The wind of democracy and change would eventually blow away your owner and its running dogs, liberating the the Peasants from 40 years of incaceration and exploitation.

th_r23555345693bu.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not for long! The wind of democracy and change would eventually blow away your owner and its running dogs, liberating the the Peasants from 40 years of incaceration and exploitation.

th_r23555345693bu.jpg

You dumb asstard, if you stop spamming this forum with your moronic cut and paste job and get a real job in the real world, you would not feel so bitter about life.

And why are you still taking pocket money from your parents.:mad:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to know the truth. You can't handle the truth and if I tell you the truth, I will have to kill you.

Hehehehe!!! Try and convince me lah :biggrin: Why need to kill me :confused:...Should I say that now I dammed scared of u now :rolleyes:

Grow up....grow up...and stop making threats and throwing curses at ppl when yr cover is blown. :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe!!! Try and convince me lah :biggrin: Why need to kill me :confused:...Should I say that now I dammed scared of u now :rolleyes:

Grow up....grow up...and stop making threats and throwing curses at ppl when yr cover is blown. :biggrin:

This is a threat of physical harm by Papaya running dog. Save it somewhere as evidence just in case u need it.

veritastruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The places that are really rotting: Tajong Pagar and Ang Mo Kio GRC :smile: Not Hougang and Potong Pasir.

Which RC do you work for ?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Riot and uprising in Thailand with tens of thousands of retards going for each others' throats.

Revolt in Malaysia by Arse Poker Anwar and riots might break out anytime should he succeed or the military might launch a coup.

Myanmar is in a mess with her people running scared of the military junta who are imprisoning thousands of dissenters.

Cambodia and Thailand at loggerheads over some temples and military bust-ups very likely

Filipinos fed up with their corrupted President Arryo and protesting for her removal.

Indonesia with their endless religious and ehtnic wars.

IS VIETNAM AND LAOS OUR IMMEDIATE NEIGHBOUR. ARE YOU GEORGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGED?:mad:

How immediate are Phillppines, Myanmar and Thailand to us? We don't even share borders with them. Your geography very power hor?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have F15,F-16, YF-35 and Stealth bombers.

Hello, who is the "we"?

Majority of Sporeans have to take overcrowded & overpriced public transport.

What I see is alot of Singaporeans trying to make ends meet. Those able are leaving for greener pastures.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, who is the "we"?

Majority of Sporeans have to take overcrowded & overpriced public transport.

What I see is alot of Singaporeans trying to make ends meet. Those able are leaving for greener pastures.

You retarded dog :mad: Singapore has a World Class Transport System.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
world class transportation system,still a long way from it.
more like world class for fares' increment as and when they feel like it or when they cannot meet the profits' quota.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You retarded dog :mad: Singapore has a World Class Transport System.

Alamak I have taken the trains in US, Europe, Canada, Asia & Spore World class sytem is not so world class.

Only have to look at Malaysias LRT & monorail which is cheaper & more frequent. Often can even find free seats even though its an LRT system!