• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The walking dead season 2

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol, if watch on mediacorpse.. the show 50% gone.. no blood, no gore, no zombies... OT abit, you guys prefer "walkers" or "biters" personally, me like walkers more.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen in finale of walking dead 3.

he just drive off like that?
he left his own town?
WTF is that?

7UrXKzk.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;EW55WdKqLX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW55WdKqLX4&feature=share&list=UUTD8DtdOyVQ8XqADuixvH_g[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, ending not conclusive. I didnt even know its the finale until i read this thread !!!

in the comic, one of the resident who he shot at, kill him. Not the TV series, there is even two guy who follow him into the jeep after he shot like 15 women and men. Is this even possible?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you going to share you view on the season 3 finale? dun you think it is a bit of cock up.

The ending was anti climax.damn !here I thought they were heading to a mini war.the governor one clip spraying everywhere , killed almost everybody.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ending was anti climax.damn !here I thought they were heading to a mini war.the governor one clip spraying everywhere , killed almost everybody.

remember there was this man running on the road trying to get help. They dun want.
there was 3 men and 1 kid came into prison. They dun want.

Now they take in dozen of ah ma and ah pei? They got unlimited food and water is it?
What the fxxk, is the writer thinking?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no one man the M2 browning? why no one using the grenade launcher when they saw 2 person with M-16? M2 jam my foot, that gun is used since 1918, it is the most reliable heavy machine gun in the world.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;iQwgqnZqax0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQwgqnZqax0&feature=share&list=UUMVCs1F_XGueuaD9AfgTWmg[/video]

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
remember there was this man running on the road trying to get help. They dun want.
there was 3 men and 1 kid came into prison. They dun want.

Now they take in dozen of ah ma and ah pei? They got unlimited food and water is it?
What the fxxk, is the writer thinking?

Knn the writer like got no more idea.really spoil the ending...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boring lah...................not sad enough and not dramatic enough.....................

should have zombie bears, wolves and lions mah.................or zombie chihuahuas at least what

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you dun like walking dead, why you fxxk off back to your own threads.

boring lah...................not sad enough and not dramatic enough.....................

should have zombie bears, wolves and lions mah.................or zombie chihuahuas at least what