• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The USA (#1) and Canada (#2) Knock Australia off Top Country List

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
well oki.. i guess i'm not at liberty to say which country is cheaper..but wat i can add in is that..an advantage to aussie..that it's cheaper to visit sg.. cos have to remember we still have families and friends here..emergencies and all can fly back quicker..

Word of advice mate, don't play with the trolls if you don't have to. Personally, ignoring them is the best option. Notice most the threads "they" start are mirrors of what the "Aussie" camp were talking about. Keep playing with them, and they would start calling you a clone as well. Its fun feeding them once in a while, but honestly, try not to. Just have a look at the "American" threads versus the "Aussie" thread. You would be able to notice the difference. Most of the "pro-American" were short one-liners bashing how bad Aust is and how great America is. The similar threads about Australia has heaps of information in them with insights and views from various parties. Just look at "Bigger Boom boom boom in American" versus "Boom boom boom Australia". Now that I have said this, its most likely he would go back to his clones and start adding additional stuff in them I suppose. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprise, females have the patience to paint doors, esp if you are using enamel, and they produce better result.
The paint has time to even out the brush or roller marks.

I used roller (for enamel type) for the flat areas and even part of the door frame.

Don't try aqua-enamel, the water-based means it dry faster and the brush marks are still visible.

Summer is good time to paint doors. You need the temperature to dry the paint.

We use glossy enamel for protection and reflection reasons. She will concnetrate on painting while I do other high level mgt stuff such as plastering and demolition. These days it is not easy to be doing mgt work:smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We use glossy enamel for protection and reflection reasons. She will concnetrate on painting while I do other high level mgt stuff such as plastering and demolition. These days it is not easy to be doing mgt work:smile:

The nice things about DIY over here is the number of time-saving gadgets out there to make the job easier for you.

I like to visit my local SOLVER paints shop, there is a blonde beauty who is a painter, very helpful.