• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The untrustworthy Chinese economy

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then u better dont start.... too evil 害死人 venomous.

For the last few years I had several powerful concepts that I could make few series of apps to create my own businesses, and I know that will eliminate at least 100 competing businesses and thousands of jobs. If I continued I am able to conceive more such ideas. But I did not even want to share with anyone these thoughts and ideas, nor lift a finger to create them. I search google and app store, and know that these things still don't exist yet. The only apps I write now are apps that are my own tools, solved my own needs and fixed my own problems. I showed to people but won't let them have my apps.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d fuck like rabbits produced idiots sitting under coconut trees all day.

Astute observation and I agree. Except for the "fucking like rabbits" part. I believe it's the m&ds, arabs and shitskin muslims who are guilty. Hence, there will never be a shortage of fools going Allah Akbar and blowing themselves into smithereens.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
m&d fuck like rabbits produced idiots sitting under coconut trees all day.

Chinks must be fucking even worse than rabbits otherwise there wouldn't be 1.5 billion of these pests in the world today.

If Mao had not slaughtered millions it would be even worse.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are an idiot. Back in 1800 China population was 300 million.

So 200 years later population growth double and each couple was 1 or 2 child to reach 1.6 billion was normal population growth.

Where the fuck u see fuck like rabbits.

You are a real Burmese village fucking idiot.

Chinks must be fucking even worse than rabbits otherwise there wouldn't be 1.5 billion of these pests in the world today.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just One generation ago, chinese families were huge in south east asia. Sometimes up to 8 children ftom one mother. And father had several wives.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just One generation ago, chinese families were huge in south east asia. Sometimes up to 8 children ftom one mother. And father had several wives.
You're right. Then the chinks realised that in order to lead a good and comfortable life, they have to work long and hard. No time to fuck like rabbits. Only the m&ds have not realised this.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

To be fair, when the world began there were more chinks created by the almighty one. OR most of the monkeys evolved to be chinks. Hence they had an unfair advantage over other races, and went on to become the most advanced civilisation in ancient times.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. Then the chinks realised that in order to lead a good and comfortable life, they have to work long and hard. No time to fuck like rabbits. Only the m&ds have not realised this.
NOt really. Chinese were forced to have less babies due to national policies like the ones in singapore and china.and chinese worldwide follow suit.