• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Uncle Yap Act to be introduced.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

What I could never fathom was this, the no's of CID personnel videotaping opposition events, all in plain clothes. I mean honestly in the UK, the arrests were done by the constables albeit the more well built variety both female and male, surveillance was done by the bobbies for more mundane day to day "violent" "civil disobedience sorts", with Special Branch and CID just leaving your run of the mill peaceful and non peaceful protestors alone and in stead targeting organizers and instigators and those planning extreme violence.
Locke

Like I said before, the Police don't seem to know what general Police tactics are. When there are minor civil unrest, unform constables in the West handle and do it quickly. I raised this on a thread before. You don't even see a Sgt.

When the 1st such incident took place, an ASP turned up with their so called lightning force at CPF building to handle Yap and few others holding on placards. Now its DSP.

Why plainclothes is indeed a big riddle.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't they remove "Uncle Yap Act" and put on Guy Fawks mask while doing their duties? In that way their identities (plain clothes) are kept a secret while performing their duties which will be transparant and aboveboard for public scrutiny.

I am beginning to wonder how these things are thought thru. Parliament must be suckers to accept rubbish like this as laws. What purpose do plainclothes Police officers serve in such incidents. Using the reason that the identity of detectives will be compromised is a joke.

Yap agreed with CNB not release the video of their men wrongly raiding his apt because he knew that did it in genuine error and he too did not want to compromise their identity.

Next all court cases will be held behind close doors because identity of Police Officers will be compromised.

Why not close down the internet, papers etc. so nothing can be compromised.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me there appears to be no "riddle". In the West, police action on such issues are less politicised by the government of the day.

Like I said before, the Police don't seem to know what general Police tactics are. When there are minor civil unrest, unform constables in the West handle and do it quickly. I raised this on a thread before. You don't even see a Sgt.

When the 1st such incident took place, an ASP turned up with their so called lightning force at CPF building to handle Yap and few others holding on placards. Now its DSP.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
“我们的民警要“把自己看的小一些,把群众看的大一些。”

Let me borrow some of the things said by PRC mata chief to contrast famiLEE LEEgime's mata:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/legal/2009-03/25/content_11067424.htm

xin_47203062509171562513510.jpg

xin_4620306250917890221938.gif
“我们的民警要“把自己看的小一些,把群众看的大一些。”
比 如说有一个社区里的一个老同志,我们的社区民警去他家时,他就是不开门,这个民警也非常优秀,你不开门我就等着你,老同志出来了,我就挨着你坐下和你聊 天,经过大概三个多月的时间,这个老人终于开口了,说“姑娘,你怎么这样对待我呢?”因为过去他曾受过公安机关的打击处理,心里面有怨气,对公安的工作不 理解,所以他不愿意和民警打交道。在这样的情况下,民警经历了整整三个月的时间不间断地进行走访

xin_4620306250917765107217.gif
“百姓是啥?是咱警察的妈;妈高兴,咱才能说得起话。 ”
有 一个例子,我下到登封的一个村里面,村长跟我讲,他说“黄局长您来了,我跟您说句实话吧,我当村长当了18年了,这18年我从来没有跟公安机关打过交道, 你知道为什么吗?”,“18年前有一次交通事故,我认为公安机关处理得不公,我很有怨气,所以从此以后不和公安机关打交道,不理你,就是这么个心情”,他 说“我为什么现在要说这个心情呢?因为现在我真正理解了,当时我也有问题,而现在我理解了。现在民警都下到我们这个地方解决这么基层的问题我很受感动”

xin_48203062509175621045521.gif
要得到群众拥护吗?就得关心群众痛痒,真心实意地为群众谋利益。
我 记得毛主席在1934年有一篇文章叫做《关心群众生活、注意工作方法》,就提出了这个问题。他指出“要得到群众的拥护吗?那就得和群众在一起,就得去发动 群众的积极性,就得关心群众的痛痒,就得真心实意地为群众谋利益,解决群众的生产和生活问题,盐的问题、米的问题、房子的问题、衣的问题、生小孩的问题, 解决群众一切问题”。实际上这也是我们党的光荣传统 。

You can say that these are CCP propaganda, what ever.

But these are the RIGHT THINGS between mata & peasants!

You can see that famiLEE LEEgime matas are so BIG when they are in position to bully the peasants, and the rotten LEEgime kept increasing their mata's power to do so.

When you filmed them and released on Internet, they will turn humble and talke nicely with you.

That is Magical.

Like I had been saying, Rep of Singapore belongs to the citizens, not famiLEE, not LEEgime, not the ministers, and not the matas or judges.

The prsident is our servant, the PM is our servant, the CJ is our servant, the matas are our servants, the ministers are our servants. The MPs are our servants.
They are our servants = civil servants.

Their Legilative Powers belongs to us, their Pudiciary Powers belongs to us, their Executive Power belongs to us, their Enforcement Powers belongs to us, because the Rep Of Singapore belong to us the citizens.

The powers in the hands of officers are only assigned to them by us, the citizens and owners of this republic. We have the rights to reassign the power, take the powers back from ANY officer. We have to rights to check them, question them, any time, hold them accountable, we have the power to remove and punish them for their wrongs, as citizens of Singapore who own this republic.

When the rotten laws says peasants can not film the matas, obviously the legislators are frightened because they got too much things to hide. Then all the more the peasants need to fight to expose the hidden. This is only natural.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's because in the west, those who achieve SGT rank are transferred to the plain clothes dept. :smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just about a week ago in our WB/IMF Speakers Cornered trial, court was told by DSP Hassan that his boss DAC (deputy asst commissioner) Raymond Yeo was there at Hong Lim Park & that Kerata Ayer NPP. I saw that DAC Raymond Yeo in uniform coming close to observe on the 1st day when the stand-off just began, but I didn't get his name then.

http://kitinsignia.tripod.com/singaporepoliceforceinsigniacollections/id8.html

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="center" background="/imagelib/sitebuilder/layout/spacer.gif"><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
web_spf_rank_structure.jpg
</td> <td width="15" bgcolor="#000000">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" bgcolor="#000000" height="15">
blank.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Present Singapore Police Force Rank Structure:
aaa) CP - Comissioner of Police
bbb) DC - Deputy Commissioner of Police
ccc) SAC - Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police
ddd) AC - Assistance Commissioner of Police
eee) DAC - Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police (top right)

ddd) Supt - Superintendent
eee) DSP - Deputy Superintendent of Police
fff ) ASP - Assistant Superintendent of Police
ggg) Insp - Inspector
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]hhh) SSI2 - Senior Station Inspector 2 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]iii ) SSI - Senior Station Inspector[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]jjj ) SI - Station Inspector[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]kkk) SSS - Senior Staff Sergeant[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]lll ) SS - Staff Sergeant [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]mmm) Sgt - Sergeant[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]nnn) Cpl - Corporal[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]oo ) PC - Police Constable [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Two new ranks of SSI2 & SSI were introduced. In the year 2003, the rank of Police Constable was removed. [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: “我们的民警要“把自己看的小一些,把群众看的大一些。”

“我们的民警要“把自己看的小一些,把群众看的大一些。” 比 如说有一个社区里的一个老同志,我们的社区民警去他家时,他就是不开门,这个民警也非常优秀,你不开门我就等着你,老同志出来了,我就挨着你坐下和你聊 天,经过大概三个多月的时间,这个老人终于开口了,说“姑娘,你怎么这样对待我呢?”因为过去他曾受过公安机关的打击处理,心里面有怨气,对公安的工作不 理解,所以他不愿意和民警打交道。在这样的情况下,民警经历了整整三个月的时间不间断地进行走访

xin_4620306250917765107217.gif
“百姓是啥?是咱警察的妈;妈高兴,咱才能说得起话。 ”
有 一个例子,我下到登封的一个村里面,村长跟我讲,他说“黄局长您来了,我跟您说句实话吧,我当村长当了18年了,这18年我从来没有跟公安机关打过交道, 你知道为什么吗?”,“18年前有一次交通事故,我认为公安机关处理得不公,我很有怨气,所以从此以后不和公安机关打交道,不理你,就是这么个心情”,他 说“我为什么现在要说这个心情呢?因为现在我真正理解了,当时我也有问题,而现在我理解了。现在民警都下到我们这个地方解决这么基层的问题我很受感动”

xin_48203062509175621045521.gif
要得到群众拥护吗?就得关心群众痛痒,真心实意地为群众谋利益。
我 记得毛主席在1934年有一篇文章叫做《关心群众生活、注意工作方法》,就提出了这个问题。他指出“要得到群众的拥护吗?那就得和群众在一起,就得去发动 群众的积极性,就得关心群众的痛痒,就得真心实意地为群众谋利益,解决群众的生产和生活问题,盐的问题、米的问题、房子的问题、衣的问题、生小孩的问题, 解决群众一切问题”。实际上这也是我们党的光荣传统 。

If the PAP could know these they won't become PAP.