• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The ugly truth about yellow fever stricken whitey and their sex slave spg

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
white men are disgusted of their own white girls:

1. tattooed their bodies;

2. Drunk in pubs and social gatherings;

3. Vulgar and used F*** words;

4. Think highly of themselves and higher uni education make them a slut.

5. Fuck around and end up don't know who is the father she is carrying, pregnant;

6. Spend their money like water; use credits and owed bank lot of money;

If Chinese girls were one day be like them, Chinese men will also go find other races maybe Muslim girls ....

Not all white girls are like that. There are two sides to a coin and u have only shown the ugly side of white girls.

I used to backpack travel alot and in my journeys i have come across many decent caucasiana gals backpacker who would happily sleep in dirty and cheap hostel with no en-suite toilets with their white boyfriends, and eat cheap and dirty street food just to stretch the dollars.

Now, this is something not many asian girls will be willing to do. I have been thru my fair share of asian girls to know that most of them are just bloody spoilt princess who prefer to stay in 5 stars hotel in london, tokyo or new york.