• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THE TRUTH!!! CPF = Coffin and Prayers Fund

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then come back to Singapore and instead of talking so much CRAP on your forum ! Action speaks louder than words.

Don't be a street beggar, come back and bank more money :smile:

Unless you want to be a CUNT.

I'm done with Singapore. Thanks to LKY, I went from shitting in a bucket shared by 50 other families to a life of comfort and modern conveniences.

CPF helped me make lots of money too. I'm now enjoying my trout fishing and other outdoor activities in NZ. Singapore doesn't need me anymore. I've politely made way for the next generation of achievers.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask you to put all your CPF money in Ordinary account???

I use it to buy HDB flat 20 years ago... Now intend to sell it... The return is above 150% and can cash out about 200K...

Stupid ass put it there and wait for interest...:rolleyes:

This one is for the last generation 30 years ago when flats are dirt cheap. Now this current generation cannot do this anymore.

But LKY told sinkies not to sell flat, sell off flat then go where to stay?? How to rent out room to FTs?? :biggrin:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm done with Singapore. Thanks to LKY, I went from shitting in a bucket shared by 50 other families to a life of comfort and modern conveniences.

CPF helped me make lots of money too. I'm now enjoying my trout fishing and other outdoor activities in NZ. Singapore doesn't need me anymore. I've politely made way for the next generation of achievers.

Sinkiepore still need you very much, it still wants to suck your money. No wonder you left, so much sai no one can tolerate.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This one is for the last generation 30 years ago when flats are dirt cheap. Now this current generation cannot do this anymore.

But LKY told sinkies not to sell flat, sell off flat then go where to stay?? How to rent out room to FTs?? :biggrin:

Don't buy HDB. There are too many restrictions. Buy a couple of private units. Live in one and rent the other one out. Pay the mortgage with a combination of rental income and CPF.

Any generation will reap a windfall in 20 years time because as long as Singapore continues to prosper, property prices can only go up and onwards.

However, if people are dumb enough to vote the PAP out, then they can't blame anyone but themselves if property prices go south.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't buy HDB. There are too many restrictions. Buy a couple of private units. Live in one and rent the other one out. Pay the mortgage with a combination of rental income and CPF.

Any generation will reap a windfall in 20 years time because as long as Singapore continues to prosper, property prices can only go up and onwards.

However, if people are dumb enough to vote the PAP out, then they can't blame anyone but themselves if property prices go south.

Pro-family Sinkies will always die die go start a family and buy car, then all money use for investing can kiss goodbye.

But I know one secret lobang can give return of 1.5 average Huat ah!! :biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sell already you can upgrade or down grade... Come on not need 30 years ago... Hdb in 2003 and now is already more than 100% difference...