• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the TRUTH about real opposition supporters

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!

sdppies' brand of FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND SPECIAL FLAVOURED DEMOCRAPSY shoud be very obvious to everyone now.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee of Blk 171, Stirling Rd is not only plagiarist and liar, he is also a pappy mole, thief, parent-basher and a perverted gay paedophile who likes to prey on primary school boys. :mad:

as can be seen, the nerd is very good at sabo-ing. he even very brave to put up my address by the way is WRONG!

he puts up that one could be my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's. but then again, why such a brave nerd doesn't dare to put up his. oh! he's too famous!! he also needs to censored his stupid face in some videoclip. by the way, his face was the only ONE BEING CENSORED....that tells alot about our heroic coward cum loser.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as can be seen, the nerd is very good at sabo-ing. he even very brave to put up my address by the way is WRONG!

he puts up that one could be my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's. but then again, why such a brave nerd doesn't dare to put up his. oh! he's too famous!! he also needs to censored his stupid face in some videoclip. by the way, his face was the only ONE BEING CENSORED....that tells alot about our heroic coward cum loser.:rolleyes:

my li'l brother is right all along that he doesn't worth my effort to bring him down. the authority and all his adversaries and those he has sabotaged before would gladly do the job for me.

so nerd, u better learn how to run faster with ur short soft legs. your retribulation for all those hideous deeds u did to many forummers are now catching up with u.

god bless you, amen!:wink:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong address? How same plants are still hanging along the corridor? :rolleyes: And how come the mail in letterbox still reads Sim Kheng Hwee? :wink:

bobdogkennel.png

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKSAMLEONG WHY CHANGE YOUR NICK TO POST?? FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEEBYE!! WHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! YES I AM THIS PUI KIA IN THE PIC!! YOU HAPPY?? PLS GO AROUND AND SPREAD THE WORDS!! I HAVEN'T SEE IT IN 3IN1KOPITIAM! PLS POST A BIGGER PHOTO OF MINE!!! WHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAhahaa TAMPINIES RESIDENT WILL VOTE AND FALL FOR MY HANDSOME FACE!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! WHAHAHAHAHAA :oIo::biggrin:

I know u r not Edmund Ng.

U r pretend to be Edmund cos u want to attacks him.

U shld be helping ur WP, so stop ur nonsense pls.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Copy%20of%20P7160010.JPG

Can you people tell me who is the vulgar spammer in the picture? It's the short fat conman who dare not reply to my challenge to meet in Tampines. A very big mouth hero who use fuck your mother cheebye in posts on the internet. I hereby challenge him to post and say he is not a faggot with no balls and is willing to declare a time and place to meet me face to face. But then maybe he will need to run to his fuck buddy leetahbar to have his cock sucked to fortify his courage.

i knew it!!

after attacking KJ from RP and even his brother philip wasn't spared, the attacking mode now is shifted to NSP. pretty soon it would be concentrated on their GE wannabe prospectives like gohmengseng, steve chia and etc.

have u all notice that the SDP IB manipulated by the nerdy snake mastershapeshifter does not attack ng teck siong or chee soon juan or those relatedto sdppies?

ah....so they would push all these lame and cowardly cheapo action to the pappies in their usual standard tai ji kungfu way.

so what's the point of SDP's existence? right on! to destroy other opp parties and break up any unity that are forming.

ALL OPP PARTIES PLEASE BE ALERT NOW!

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone from WP is trying to frame Edmund.

Dat person is advise to stop posting here, go help WP instead. The oppositions r weak in SG.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone from WP is trying to frame Edmund.

Dat person is advise to stop posting here, go help WP instead. The oppositions r weak in SG.

how do u know? it looks more like that stinky turdy nerd ng ejay who is behind all these. either that or he has cohese with that aviation lim aka thinknothing aka etc..:oIo: