• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the TRUTH about real opposition supporters

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is one very simple, pristine and easy to grasp quote:

"Nerd is nerd. So be it. i read it as quite an encouraging message at least they want to see some action. Of course if they believed in fighting for freedom of speech they wouldn't be hiding behind a nic on a forum. They could turn up to an Open House."

it's so simple that to the SDP IB, it means very serious complicated thinking and more nasty and vicious business of attacking, especially against my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. the weird part, this quote wasn't even from him but someone more affluenced and righteous watching the nonsense of you-know-who.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
has everyone ever asked themselves this very simple question:

why is the nerd now attacking other opp parties especially RP? why isn't he attacking the paps instead?

the clue could be found in the quitting of ng teck siong. or it could be led to lamei who was discourteously suan by RP. or it could mean that the sddpies who hypocritcally pledge their "much ranted supports" to RP didn't get back their anticipated respect.

but then again, we should be asking: WHAT RESPECT ARE THOSE CLOWNS EXPECTING??:confused::rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
or like from another source which quote:

IT'S ALL ABOUT POLITICAL JEALOUSY.....

gosh!! political jealousy!?? how petty can losers and cowards get? this means inhouse fighting between opp parties would continue until they kill each other out saving the chores for the paps.

the opp partie are really done for this time!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , stop writing story like a gays
no one read your gay storys one

did u stuck ur little precious in the wrong hole last nite, is it?:rolleyes:

by the way, aren't u the first to have read and respond with ur whatever still stuck in the wrong hole last night? :p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nerd your fucking cheebye mouth lah! Don' take the lull as that you are free from being arsed! Understand or not pondan hiao cheebye mouth! When I'm done with the short pui con man, I will be in your arse fulltime!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for someone who PG without hesitation and still could brag about his "bravery" which camouflages a deep cowardice, u really set the pace for the rest of the PG losers to follow suit.

to round it off, it was PATRIOTISM IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL from your messiah chee even though many are dying cock standing and still so unabashed.

really very admirable for your thick-skin and whatever foreskin that wasn't chopped off. check whether the balls are still dangling there, will you?:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
these bunch of losers only love attacking critics like me. when they face the law, they cower like little lost boys and plead guilty giving a host of "brave" answers like: i dun ve time, i m too busy with works, i ve to bonk my lawyer...oops!:p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
for someone who PG without hesitation and still could brag about his "bravery" which camouflages a deep cowardice, u really set the pace for the rest of the PG losers to follow suit.

to round it off, it was PATRIOTISM IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL from your messiah chee even though many are dying cock standing and still so unabashed.

really very admirable for your thick-skin and whatever foreskin that wasn't chopped off. check whether the balls are still dangling there, will you?:biggrin:

Blah...blah....blah...like sperm dripping from your mouth pondan hiao cheebye mouth!:oIo::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think RP are the only ones putting up coherent proposals and not just crticising.

- unquote:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is one very simple, pristine and easy to grasp quote:

"Nerd is nerd. So be it. i read it as quite an encouraging message at least they want to see some action. Of course if they believed in fighting for freedom of speech they wouldn't be hiding behind a nic on a forum. They could turn up to an Open House."

it's so simple that to the SDP IB, it means very serious complicated thinking and more nasty and vicious business of attacking, especially against my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. the weird part, this quote wasn't even from him but someone more affluenced and righteous watching the nonsense of you-know-who.:wink:

nerd is NOT just nerd. nerd is also a 4 footer short snake with 2 footer short legs but with a 1 footer venomous fangs.

dun pray pray with nerd or die pain pain without knowing why. don't say i didn't warn u, hor!:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
nerd is NOT just nerd. nerd is also a 4 footer short snake with 2 footer short legs but with a 1 footer venomous fangs.

dun pray pray with nerd or die pain pain without knowing why. don't say i didn't warn u, hor!:wink:

wow! u all so clever one!! 4 footer short snake; 2 footer short legs; 1 footer venomous fangs....like that also u can decipher the CODEWORDS!!??

four 2 one.....the nefarious F4 to against one - moi! pai seh...pai seh!:p

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bastard
Orifice-loving
Boastful
Spastic
Idiotic
Masturbatory
Kite-flying
Hideous
Ejaculatory
Notorious
Gross
Horrible
Wretched
Effeminate
Excrable

That's BOB SIM KHENG HWEE for you!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the presence of the snake!

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

this means at this point of time, he's logged on.:wink:

the one who professes, preaches and BLUFFS the most on HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND HIS BRAND OF DEMOCRAPSY.....is the one behind all the nasty clones. one who is confirmed a yellow-belly loser and coward with all the values and education wasted in his brilliant brain!:oIo:

the TRUTH of all those so-called sddpies opp supporters are just FAKERY!! they are more bent on personal vendetta just like what chee soon juan is trying to get onto the neck of lau lee who exposed his personal flaws.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the presence of the snake!

NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

this means at this point of time, he's logged on.:wink:

the one who professes, preaches and BLUFFS the most on HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND HIS BRAND OF DEMOCRAPSY.....is the one behind all the nasty clones. one who is confirmed a yellow-belly loser and coward with all the values and education wasted in his brilliant brain!:oIo:

the TRUTH of all those so-called sddpies opp supporters are just FAKERY!! they are more bent on personal vendetta just like what chee soon juan is trying to get onto the neck of lau lee who exposed his personal flaws.

Sim Kheng Hwee called an injured malay woman "fat cow" = FREE SPEECH

Sim Kheng Hwee bashed his father = HUMAN RIGHTS

Sim Kheng Hwee leeched on Elsie = DEMOCRACY

Sim Kheng Hwee bully his parents IS NOT COWARDLY, NOT LOW CLASS

Sim Kheng Hwee stole handphone, con property, steal forum password, whole life unemployed = NOT LOSER

LOL! LOL! LOL!!!! THAT IS SIM KHENG HWEE'S LOGIC FOR U !!!!!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why didn't you ask balless pondan bitch to prove that Ng Ejay had logged on into this forum at the time specified?:rolleyes:

How to prove? He just need to type what he want and claim it is the truth!! LOL!!!! LOL!!

leetahbar
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts