• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The truth about diabetes that most doctors will not tell you...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
12-hour binge eating intervals, and dry fasting, doesn't help much at all. Most Muslims don't live very long. :wink:

If it wasn't for that month of fasting their lives would be even shorter.

Intermittent fasting works but it has to be an ongoing habit not something you do just for less than 10% of the year.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lard is bad for you

Ex-Chinese premier Li Keqiang dies of heart attack at 68​

The Peking University-educated economist was head of Beijing’s cabinet under President Xi Jinping for a decade.
Reuters - 27 Oct 2023, 9:31am
57Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

Li-Keqiang-afp-121118-1.jpg
China’s former premier Li Keqiang supported a more liberal market economy but had to bend to President Xi Jinping’s preference for more state control. (AFP pic)
BEIJING: China’s former premier Li Keqiang died of a heart attack on Friday, aged 68, just 10 months after retiring from a decade of office during which his star had dimmed.
Once viewed as a top Communist party leadership contender, Li was sidelined in recent years by President Xi Jinping, who tightened his grip on power and steered the world’s second-largest economy in a more statist direction.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In S'pore anyway, it looks like their unhealthy diet has resulted in obesity and a whole host of related health problems.
On normal days, they consume too much sugar.
I complained mee rebus too sweet and they looked at me blankly.
Malay food is either too sweet or too spicy if eaten outside
This is not what it used to be.
If you eat home cooked meal, there will be little or no sugar and not even sambal is not spicy. Just nice to the taste.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lard is bad for you

Ex-Chinese premier Li Keqiang dies of heart attack at 68​

The Peking University-educated economist was head of Beijing’s cabinet under President Xi Jinping for a decade.
Reuters - 27 Oct 2023, 9:31am
57Shares
facebook sharing button

twitter sharing button

whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

Li-Keqiang-afp-121118-1.jpg
China’s former premier Li Keqiang supported a more liberal market economy but had to bend to President Xi Jinping’s preference for more state control. (AFP pic)
BEIJING: China’s former premier Li Keqiang died of a heart attack on Friday, aged 68, just 10 months after retiring from a decade of office during which his star had dimmed.
Once viewed as a top Communist party leadership contender, Li was sidelined in recent years by President Xi Jinping, who tightened his grip on power and steered the world’s second-largest economy in a more statist direction.

If he had practiced intermittent fasting he'd still be alive and well.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
On normal days, they consume too much sugar. I complained mee rebus too sweet and they looked at me blankly. Malay food is either too sweet or too spicy if eaten outside
This is not what it used to be. If you eat home cooked meal, there will be little or no sugar and not even sambal is not spicy. Just nice to the taste.
I can't imagine consuming so much coconut milk, fat, sugar, salt, carbohydrates etc. everyday. How can these people not have chronic conditions early in life when they don't eat healthily?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't imagine consuming so much coconut milk, fat, sugar, salt, carbohydrates etc. everyday. How can these people not have chronic conditions early in life when they don't eat healthily?
Normal ksmpung diet at home was fried or bbq fish or chicken. With ulam. Malay salad. And sambal plus rice.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim have fasting month. Islam is the way of life indeed.
after starving themselves for 10 hours, they stuff their faces like pigs. have you seen the things they eat? For this reason alone, I don't accept invitations from Malay friends for meals. What is halal is not always healthy

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
eat anything u like but in moderation.......and after full already donch be a greedy pig and eat more, just walk away

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diabetes is a symptom and not an illness. And it's a symptom of Fatty Liver...so clear the fatty liver and blood sugar will be normal...current ang mor medical science only treats the symptoms