• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The tragic tale of how a startup folded barely even before it began

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They made several tragically stupid decisions :
1. go into F&B at a
2. shitty location
3. during a pandemic
4. while still studying. That is stupidity to the power of 4.
Learn from experience.
Maybe they thought they got a good deal in tental. Plus cheap supplies of booze. Its the right location then for weekend party. May need A good bouncer though.

jw5

Loyal
My little bar is (or rather was) located at 29 Dalhousie Lane, on the outskirts of Little India

"little bar" on the outskirts of "Little India" - you don't need to read further to understand why it folded........................... :o-o::eek::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that had their liquor licences revoked were:
  • Steamov Steamboat Buffet Restaurant at 367 and 369 Beach Road
  • Darts Legend in Alice@Mediapolis at 29 Media Circle
  • Haru Bar in Central Mall at 3 Magazine Road
  • Buzzed Pub at 29 Dalhousie Lane
  • Ohms Garden at 672 Chander Road
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ences-revoked-ordered-shut-10-30-days-1815341

Betsycrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true that navigating the world of F&B can be tricky, especially with ever-changing regulations. Your story serves as a valuable lesson about the importance of compliance but also the need for some flexibility, especially for first-time business owners. It's unfortunate that you had to face such harsh consequences, but it sounds like you handled it with resilience and determination. If you're looking for ways to bounce back and improve your business, you might want to explore CRM map integration. It can help you better manage your operations and customer interactions, which could be crucial in the competitive F&B industry.