• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The stories of Russian soldiers who refuse to fight in Ukraine

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you finger and then lick your juice?
Did you wash your vagina tonight?
You hear8ng dogs bark8ng now?
You have been masturbating?
Your fingers feel sticky now?
You do 69 in your Facebook videos?
Did @ginfreely go to Ukraine to volunteer her services?
Which is is @ginfreely who isn't wearing underwear?
Your Facebook has nude pictures of yourself?
I am actually your Tapestry neighbour. You love the smell of my shoes?
Will you dream of being ravished tonight?
YOU Mark Yeo, Jeremy Quek, or ah Meng or nightsafari clone go ask all your cb Cantonese hakka chicken mother. Want to win go to my Facebook to spam to ask and comment to win. YOU LOSER Chicken descendant chicken coward criminal bully. Pui!View attachment 147422

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was the Ukrainians good?
Did you finger and then lick your juice?
Did you wash your vagina tonight?
You hear8ng dogs bark8ng now?
You have been masturbating?
Your fingers feel sticky now?
You do 69 in your Facebook videos?
Did @ginfreely go to Ukraine to volunteer her services?
Which is is @ginfreely who isn't wearing underwear?
Your Facebook has nude pictures of yourself?
I am actually your Tapestry neighbour. You love the smell of my shoes?
Will you dream of being ravished tonight?
YOU Mark Yeo, Jeremy Quek, or ah Meng or nightsafari clone go ask all your cb Cantonese hakka chicken mother. Want to win go to my Facebook to spam to ask and comment to win. YOU LOSER Chicken descendant chicken coward criminal bully. Pui!View attachment 147429View attachment 147429

jw5

Loyal
1654008878248.png

Ukraine claims Russian soldier resignations occur daily​

The Ukrainian authorities assure that resignations occur daily in all areas (soldiers, officers, basic or elite units) and that in some battalions 70% have resigned. However, due to war propaganda it is hard to say how much of this information is accurate.

jw5

Loyal
1654087723359.png

Soldiers' Mothers​

Valentina Menlikova, from the Committee of Mothers of Russian Soldiers, assures that, although the exact number cannot be known, there are many soldiers who present their resignation.

jw5

Loyal
1654094020495.png

Regulations must be followed​

Russian soliders have a right to resign per their professional contract. We must remember that Russia has not declared war on Ukraine and, therefore, has not incorporated forced conscripts into its army. Those who resign are not deserters, so long as they do so following the regulations.

jw5

Loyal
1654178433566.png

Superiors don't always respect soldiers wishes​

But, according to the Committee of Soldiers' Mothers, resignation is not an easy thing. It must be presented to a superior and always depends on the good will of said command, who may just decide to throw it in the trash.

jw5

Loyal
1654179605729.png

"People around us were dying"​

There is little triumphalism in the testimonies of people who gave up their fight in Ukraine. The soldier who spoke to CNN said: ""We were dirty and tired. People around us were dying. I didn't want to feel like I was part of it, but I was a part of it."

jw5

Loyal
1654180985491.png

An army in disarray​

It is true that Russia has managed to stabilize the war and gain ground after a disastrous start, but reports of an army acting in disarray, lack of supplies and too many casualties are repeated.

jw5

Loyal
1654183987346.png

Nearly 30,000 Russians killed in Ukraine?​

Ukraine calculates that so far 29,200 Russian soldiers killed in this war, according to Deutsche Welle. NATO lowers that figure to between 7,000 and 15,000. Russia only admits to 1,351.

jw5

Loyal
1654187998732.png

"We didn't know we were coming to a war"​

The testimonies of soldiers who did not know where they were sent are plentiful. Early in the fighting, Ukraine released videos of captured Russian soldiers being allowed to talk to their mothers on the phone and admitting they were shooting at civilian targets. Incidentally, these recordings are contrary to the Geneva Convention: prisoners may not be exhibited or used in any way (even as propaganda).

jw5

Loyal
1654267150149.png

"Cheated"​

Another video that went viral showed soldiers assuring that they were returning home feeling "cheated" because they had been told that they were only going to carry out military maneuvers.

jw5

Loyal
1654269161178.png

No mass resignations​

However, despite the accounts that the Western media have been able to obtain of soldiers who have resigned, it is unlikely that a mass resignation will occur and embarrass the Russian army. Unless things get much worse.

jw5

Loyal
1654271719811.png

General mobilization​

Either way, Putin would be left with the recourse of declaring war and calling for a general mobilization: the forced enlistment of thousands of civilians. A very tricky move.

jw5

Loyal
1654274864809.png

Will Putin call for full mobilization of the military?​

Forced enlistment would cause extreme strain on Russian society and would convey the message that Russia is truly in danger of perishing. If this mobilization occurs, the consequences in Russian society (and in the course of the conflict itself) will be unpredictable.