• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The state of Texas supported Schooling more then S'pore, that is why he has his tatt

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The state of Texas supported Schooling more then S'pore, that is why he has his t

Yeah lor why our sports school don't give scholarship to such a talent? The govt should set up a sports talent scholarship like those other overseas scholarships they give to students.

If you look closely at Joseph Schooling's left shoulder blade, he has a tattoo of the University of Texas Longhorn emblem on it. Its not a tattoo of the ACS primary school badge, nor is a tattoo of the flag of singapore, nor gasp.........is it a tattoo of the PAP strike lightning logo. What does that tell you about his frame of mind? what does that tell you about where his allegiance and loyalty lie.

the facts are that the University of texas at Austin gave him a scholarship worth about USD$46,000 per year, plus free coaching, and access to facilities and sports professionals. This is almost $200K over a 4 year period. The University of Texas is a state university funded by the people and state of Texas. that's right. think about it for a moment. The people of texas provided our citizen with financial and coaching support when the govt of Singapore wanted to stop him from training and enter NS to do his BS obligations. It even took a letter written by Gregg Troy, the UT coach to try and persuade MINDEF to give him a deferment. Think how closely the country would have lost the gold had some bigger power tripping asshole at MINDEF decided to tekan him and refused his deferment.

Did he get any support from the SIngapore sports council? Of course not. Why should they support him? After all, they are made up of retired ex scholar generals and colonels. the last thing they want to do is to allow someone to siam NS even if its temporary. I think its totally embarrassing that if the schooling family had not put up a bigger fight, their son would be in Tekong now instead of Rio. People need to remind the PAP of this fact.

View attachment 27973

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The state of Texas supported Schooling more then S'pore, that is why he has his t

National pride belongs only to FAMILEE, CRonies and their Dogs, national pride for Sinkies died long ago.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP and Ah Gong has given me so much. Maybe I should tattoo PAP's logo on my back shoulder too.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did he get any support from the SIngapore sports council? Of course not. Why should they support him? After all, they are made up of retired ex scholar generals and colonels. the last thing they want to do is to allow someone to siam NS even if its temporary. I think its totally embarrassing that if the schooling family had not put up a bigger fight, their son would be in Tekong now instead of Rio. People need to remind the PAP of this fact.

View attachment 27973

Now, that explains why Singapore has never won any gold olympic because of all these Jiak Liao Bee retired Silver serpent. Singapore gold olympic medal, is the hard work of the schooling's family, not PAP high paid cronies.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah lor why our sports school don't give scholarship to such a talent? The govt should set up a sports talent scholarship like those other overseas scholarships they give to students.

Hey sinkie fucktard,

Schooling's mum is a Malaysian.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

None of our scholars (overpaid and costing taxpayers tens of millions) have achieved anything significant to make this country better. Schoolings has!

Don't be stupid. An Olympic gold medal does not make better a country. If that were the case, Leongsam would be residing in China and speaking mandarin now!

I am very sure you would sing a different tune 10 years later when schooling partakes of the PAP pork barrel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey sinkie fucktard,

Schooling's mum is a Malaysian.

Hey tonychat fucktard, it's enough his father is Sporean and schooling himself is Sporean. You don't know in cross nationality marriages, if divorce the children usually follow the parents according to the children's nationality? Not I say one hor but my friend who married MALAYSIAN told me and her children are born Sporeans.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you look closely at Joseph Schooling's left shoulder blade, he has a tattoo of the University of Texas Longhorn emblem on it. Its not a tattoo of the ACS primary school badge, nor is a tattoo of the flag of singapore, nor gasp.........is it a tattoo of the PAP strike lightning logo. What does that tell you about his frame of mind? what does that tell you about where his allegiance and loyalty lie. .....

View attachment 27973

Schooling has been living in the states since he was 13 years old. His idol is Phelps and not LKY:smile:

He is as Sporean as ??????? He's more of a foreign talent:eek: Will be interesting to see if he will stick around to do NS:confused:

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh crap. I think he is going to switch passport soon.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

was this Texas university also built by opium money at the expense of Chinese addict in China and Singapore?

He was not alone. Many of the wealthy New England families built their fortunes on slave and opium trading. In fact, most of the American Ivy League universities were funded to a great degree when dirty money from the slave and opium trade was washed and then use to build new reputations for these families....

Had a friend who went to the University of Texas at Austin & it open doors for him that allowed him to emigrate to the US.
So what ever happened in the past is the past & people are more interested in the present.

I've been to Austin & even visited the U of T campus. Did buy a Long Horn T-shirt :smile:
When I was there I found the place uncomfortably hot & when it rained, it was a heavy downpour. Much heavier than the rains you experience in Spore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Had a friend who went to the University of Texas at Austin & it open doors for him that allowed him to emigrate to the US.
So what ever happened in the past is the past & people are more interested in the present.

I've been to Austin & even visited the U of T campus. Did buy a Long Horn T-shirt :smile:
When I was there I found the place uncomfortably hot & when it rained, it was a heavy downpour. Much heavier than the rains you experience in Spore.

austin is texas' answer to sillycon valley. although uta has great engineering and math programs, it still cums out a tad short of ucb and stanford. but the area has more affordable housing for techies, and sillycon valley startups that becum successful look to austin as an alternative center of excellence, albeit secondary or if cost of ops and employee disenchantment with valley housing and cost of living becum push factors. it's an ok place to raise a family but not a preferred premium place like the bay area in terms of climate, terrain, beauty, food, people and culture.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup. When trump become potus he will hv the boi arrested, put to build the great Wall of Mexico

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh crap. I think he is going to switch passport soon.

He should than b the poster boi for Li ning tiong brand free for themasick. His future will b guaranteed with texts fried chicken paid adverts n 1 million free happy. meals n toys.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal

I rather not get the scholarship if the university wants its tattoo all over me.

Its permanent. Its like being bonded for life. What is he thinking.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I rather not get the scholarship if the university wants its tattoo all over me.

Its permanent. Its like being bonded for life. What is he thinking.

Her is showing the middle finger to PAP for life!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

austin is texas' answer to sillycon valley. although uta has great engineering and math programs, it still cums out a tad short of ucb and stanford. but the area has more affordable housing for techies, and sillycon valley startups that becum successful look to austin as an alternative center of excellence, albeit secondary or if cost of ops and employee disenchantment with valley housing and cost of living becum push factors. it's an ok place to raise a family but not a preferred premium place like the bay area in terms of climate, terrain, beauty, food, people and culture.

The tech company I was working was based in California but had offices in Austin.
Other than the more affordable housing, the taxes are cheaper than California.

Prefer Silicon Valley where you have places like San Francisco and Monterey, all within a few hours of driving.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey tonychat fucktard, it's enough his father is Sporean and schooling himself is Sporean. You don't know in cross nationality marriages, if divorce the children usually follow the parents according to the children's nationality? Not I say one hor but my friend who married MALAYSIAN told me and her children are born Sporeans.

i am not talking about if the father is a Singaporean.. i am talking about why schooling's father who has superior ang moh genes decided to marry a Malaysia rather than a sinkie bitch. It must be something that the father, using his superior ang moh gene, to see through the shit that sinkie bitch has and decided to marry a Malaysian. He doesn't allow his superior ang moh genes to be tainted and true enough he has an offspring of an olympic champion.

He chose a Malaysian to marry, not a sinkie bitch. He is in sinkieland and there are many sinkie bitch around him but he went all the way to malaysia to marry a find lady there.

There is something malaysian ladies have that sinkie bitches do not have.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am not talking about if the father is a Singaporean.. i am talking about why schooling's father who has superior ang moh genes decided to marry a Malaysia rather than a sinkie bitch. It must be something that the father, using his superior ang moh gene, to see through the shit that sinkie bitch has and decided to marry a Malaysian. He doesn't allow his superior ang moh genes to be tainted and true enough he has an offspring of an olympic champion.

He chose a Malaysian to marry, not a sinkie bitch. He is in sinkieland and there are many sinkie bitch around him but he went all the way to malaysia to marry a find lady there.

There is something malaysian ladies have that sinkie bitches do not have.

I remember last time you were condemning your mother as manipulative bitch etc and I said then that your genes come from her too. Didn't you reply then that is not true, all your genes come from your father that suppresssed your mother genes? But now becos Schooling is Olympic champion and mother is MALAYSIAN only you say another story i.e the good genes also must have come from his mother that did not taint his father's good genes. Make up your mind lah which is which. You are damn bloody thick-skinned with double standard. Anyway you are confirmed a shameless sinkie traitor dog to call Spore ladies as bitches while MALAYSIAN ladies as ladies. You sinkie absolutely disgusting bastard hypocrite caught with double standard.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember last time you were condemning your mother as manipulative bitch etc and I said then that your genes come from her too. Didn't you reply then that is not true, all your genes come from your father that suppresssed your mother genes? But now becos Schooling is Olympic champion and mother is MALAYSIAN only you say another story i.e the good genes also must have come from his mother that did not taint his father's good genes. Make up your mind lah which is which. You are damn bloody thick-skinned with double standard. Anyway you are confirmed a shameless sinkie traitor dog to call Spore ladies as bitches while MALAYSIAN ladies as ladies. You sinkie absolutely disgusting bastard hypocrite caught with double standard.

Everyone is different.. All human beings are designed to improve and progress upwards biologically..

I truly believe that his smart ang moh gene dad do not want his superior genes to suppress his mum's genes. He want both gender genes to work complementing each other and outcome and Olympic champion.

If my dad has chosen a Malaysian lady, the superior genes on his side will not need to suppress an inferior sinkie genes. And it will work full force and I will be an Olympic champion too. But too bad, he chose a sinkie bitch instead.