• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The STAR of S'pore Motor Show 2016

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Vitara sibei chio ! Poor man's LandRover. Only $107,000 with COE.

Suzuki-Vitara_2015-d.jpg
large_suzuki_vitara_2015_3d_model_3ds_fbx_c4d_lwo_lw_lws_obj_max_db2c8f8c-8251-4c15-948c-1ab694ef9333.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice video review except that shitskins have been hogging YouTube automobile reviews. They have made it so hard for anyone to search and find a proper review by AngMoh.

[video=youtube;n_ZjyfYhHG4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ZjyfYhHG4[/video]

Shit skins again and again.

Xiaomi reviews are also hogged by these bastards with their "yindian yyyngleesh" Shit skin fuckers.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
diem lah :oIo:

(Not I say one, I repeating what kopirui say)

Kopirui your mother ah.

U need to hide under your mother panties.
When you fuck .your mother beside to teach u.
Or your mother got raped.you beside to teach bangla how to raped.or your father cannot stand then ask u to fuck your mother.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a handful of girls are chio but on the whole it's not even 30% interesting and entertaining compared to the annual motorshow in Bangkok.

The big letdown is the dressing of the female sales ladies. If you are selling Merc, Jaguar and BMW, please hor dress up atas a bit. All macam Ding Tai Fung waitresses like that. If clueless, I suggest these companies take a cue from the receptionist at the ground floor of Suntec Convention Hall.