• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The smoking kit!!! Electronic cigarette

judge69

Check this place out, they have a lot of electronic cigarettes on sale!!! also bio magnets for health ...for slimming too.
they are located in 12km away from woodland checkpoint!
check their web: www.ecigar.weebly.com
Good products.
Service is not bad,u can try the product before u buy..they have a lot of models

Down side: NO VISA AT COUNTER
Intro to u guys ,this is a fashion trend....quit now before its too late
i have got my freinds them to used this ansd its amazing.....
u just need to soke this at home or anywhere u want.... but remember dot get caught!
Best for those people out there to use,your girlfriend will not shout at u and say u are smelly anymore!!!
this kits contain no tobacco no tar no toxic of 4000 ,try to believe,visit the pushcart there to find out more,u will be wanting this!!!!
this product is nothing new!!!its been decovered in 2004! my goodness sick.6 years and this items are not known to many of us.....why! reson is simple... u to find out!!!