• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Singapore Way: Very Rich and Living With Mom

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's disgraceful to continue to suck on mommy milk!

Angmos look down on us! Got one angmo told me he was shocked and laughed that a senior Singapore military guy still stays with his mommy!

Like that how to fight a war as a man?

I am still staying with my mommy you guys better listen to my orders and respect me?

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing can beat this:

-1x-1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh like to have their own place because they can bring home people to fuck.

Asians prefer to use hotels or outdoors for that. Don't want to bother the neighbours. We are more civilized than ang moh barbarians.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh like to have their own place because they can bring home people to fuck.

Asians prefer to use hotels or outdoors for that. Don't want to bother the neighbours. We are more civilized than ang moh barbarians.

Chey! Commercial sex don't count as getting laid, chump. :rolleyes: