• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Silent Tears of a returning Son of Singapore

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rot is PAP, not LHL. Change the leader, we will still be in the mess. Get rid of the PAP.

Get the head & the body will die.

Unfortunately LKY has corrupted the system & there are going to be many PAP members who will want to establish their own billion dollar dynasties.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love planet Earth. It is the only heavenly body I have ever known.

i love my cock... it will rise to the ocassion and fark the mind of most women i hv screwed. well written boh? pls up my points n i will up yours.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writing is on the Wall for the PAP

Those PAP leaders who sense this will however keep silent and continue to impress the emperor with his non existent new clothes while collecting their big fat pay cheques

The end is near

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
As Tonychat would say, the only tears you should be crying for is for this idiot to return to singapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the head & the body will die.

Unfortunately LKY has corrupted the system & there are going to be many PAP members who will want to establish their own billion dollar dynasties.

The Indian trio is ever ready to lynch LHL and takeover. You can bet that they will going after each other throats soon as they panic with the eventual loss of power.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Indian trio is ever ready to lynch LHL and takeover. You can bet that they will going after each other throats soon as they panic with the eventual loss of power.

Only u dream this way, the nehs never did as they know Mr Lee will never ever lose.

Pap is the betterest!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure why so many of you are patriotic. In Singapore's history, there is no merit or honour in patriotism. The SAF has never saluted those who resisted and died fighting the Japs in WW2. Hardly anyone knows the names of the soldiers of the Malay Regiment besides a Lt. Adnan. Most Sinkies do not know about Lim Bo Seng either. On the other hand, some of those who volunteered to serve the Japs have gone to collect medals, enjoyed a successful career in the civil service, win local elections repeated, written books and are hailed as upright and great leaders. Many of us here also have voted for such people and are willing to be led by such people.

The reason is simple. When there's heroes, there's villains. We have Lt. Adnan and Lim Bo Seng as heroes in WW2. Who are the villians?
Japanese Translator Lee Kuan Yew standing at 6 foot tall who was not deemed as a threat during Sook Ching and was allowed to go home collect clothings when the Japanese want him to up lorry? :confused: Who the fuck is he kidding? :oIo:
We have also our ex President who work as a police under the Japanese? Catch who? Catch Japanese? :rolleyes::oIo: