• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sex forum is more lively.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me state that the sex forum chat room of sammyboy is more lively i dunno why even in the old delphi forums and this new one the only time when u expect pppl to come online is like around 10 pm certainly not on the weekends and by 12am it would have died down.

That's all.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me state that the sex forum chat room of sammyboy is more lively i dunno why even in the old delphi forums and this new one the only time when u expect pppl to come online is like around 10 pm certainly not on the weekends and by 12am it would have died down.
That's all.

Because all waiting for wives and kids to go to bed before quietly tip toe to the computer and log into sammyboy... the sex and non-sex one...

pidan

Alfrescian
Loyal
with the introduction of eee PC (the very small size PC) and mobile broadband, i think this could add that factor of activeness in it...

jw5

Loyal

That's all.
It's more lively because it's about sex. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
there are other issues besides sex there too
I thought the main and interesting discussions are all sex related?
What are topics are discussed there?
The last I looked, they were rather inactive.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because all waiting for wives and kids to go to bed before quietly tip toe to the computer and log into sammyboy... the sex and non-sex one...

You may be right after all. I remember one forummer after moving from delphi to this exclaimed he will have a hard time explaining to his wife that he only logs into the non-sex portion. Haha!