• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sentence for the 4 slashers of Downtown East .....

AcesHigh

No death penalty please hor....
If any one of the 4 were to be sentenced to death , it would set a precedent and send shivers down the spines of the rest of the so called gangsters in Singapore.

I shudder to think about the after-effects of that.

All the gangsters and wayward youths would have second thoughts about fighting and stabbing others when stared upon .
With peace prevailing in the streets , it would put alot of already jiak-liao-bee policemen out of jobs.

Now now , we wouldn't want that happening right?
Why in the world would we want peace on the streets? Why would any parent in their right mind who have kids that are out want the streets to be safe?
Or is it because as parents, we should be acceptable to the fact that we toiled day and night to meticulously bring up our 19 year old sons and daughters for sensely chopper-wielding gangsters to hacked to death?

I say , hang the fuckers . All 4 of them.

GreedyM

Hi guys
One thing for sure downtown east has become a very difficult place to visit,just last night at the movies a young couple either 20 or max 22 were talking loudly during the show to everyone Annoyance,as i turn to look to the side,the guy shouted WTF u looking at,damm fierce....nowadays youngsters very hotheaded. No surprise that the place is becoming more of a troubled area.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the guy that kena chopped is the son of a MP or Minister................all 4 culprits sure die one.............

their families also die..............

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No death penalty please hor....
If any one of the 4 were to be sentenced to death , it would set a precedent and send shivers down the spines of the rest of the so called gangsters in Singapore.

I shudder to think about the after-effects of that.

All the gangsters and wayward youths would have second thoughts about fighting and stabbing others when stared upon .
With peace prevailing in the streets , it would put alot of already jiak-liao-bee policemen out of jobs.

Now now , we wouldn't want that happening right?
Why in the world would we want peace on the streets? Why would any parent in their right mind who have kids that are out want the streets to be safe?
Or is it because as parents, we should be acceptable to the fact that we toiled day and night to meticulously bring up our 19 year old sons and daughters for sensely chopper-wielding gangsters to hacked to death?

I say , hang the fuckers . All 4 of them.

use your brain ...if death sentence really works then there will be no drugs pusher in singapore ...cant imagine singapore got a thrid world mentality like china ....all these years of PAP worship do you no good ..

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
use your brain ...if death sentence really works then there will be no drugs pusher in singapore ...cant imagine singapore got a thrid world mentality like china ....all these years of PAP worship do you no good ..

I am not a PAP supporter but I definitely advocate the death penalty. I hope we can harvest the organs of those bastards when they are hanged. At least help them do some good at the end.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not a PAP supporter but I definitely advocate the death penalty. I hope we can harvest the organs of those bastards when they are hanged. At least help them do some good at the end.

i know you are not a PAP supporter ..but two wrong does not make a right .every human being life is precious , no one got the right to take another life no matter what happen . just lock those fucker up is enough .remember those are just kids ...give them another chance . human make mistakes.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i know you are not a PAP supporter ..but two wrong does not make a right .every human being life is precious , no one got the right to take another life no matter what happen . just lock those fucker up is enough .remember those are just kids ...give them another chance . human make mistakes.

Bro, I disagree with you. If the court does not hand down a deterrent sentence to hang them, then in future, more morons will do the same and start taking other people's life. After all, only a few years jail, and caning, no need to die one!! So just slash others to death!

Also if the one who is killed is your son or brother, would you say spare their life becasue they are youth?

:(

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I am never an advocate for the death sentence, having worked with my ex boss pro bono to stop more than a couple of execution. In cases like these though, i would say, hoist their colours(together with them) high.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
so until now no sentence? wow goberment very efficient leh or issit cover up......no one petition to find out what sentence arh...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, I disagree with you. If the court does not hand down a deterrent sentence to hang them, then in future, more morons will do the same and start taking other people's life. After all, only a few years jail, and caning, no need to die one!! So just slash others to death!

Also if the one who is killed is your son or brother, would you say spare their life becasue they are youth?

:(

bro...the truth is nobody will think of the death sentence before get caught . just look at those drug traffickers , are they scare ? is singapore a drugs free country after years of hanging drug traffickers ? we both know the answer .

if those youth killed my parent ..i will want them to serve a long sentence in jail ...death is a easy way out ...trust me .

Last edited: