• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Role of An Opposition

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realised that, so if you're trying to fish out the other accounts, it won't work. It will take you at least 3 months to flush out the current accounts I have and I wont even move on to the next one until I have finished with the previous one.

Don't worry i am well versed in flame wars. I had brought over my experience from sam's other sex forum. Flaming, zapping, cloning so far i have not met my match here yet. Dig your clones out for what? Why should i believe what you say? I'll just take them as they come. :biggrin:

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry i am well versed in flame wars. I had brought over my experience from sam's other sex forum. Dig your clones out for what? Why should i believe what you say? I'll just take them as they come. :biggrin:

Let's play ball then. I know you want to kill this thread because it hits the weakness of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and MS Goh. But it will resurrect in other forms.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's play ball then. I know you want to kill this thread because it hits the weakness of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and MS Goh. But it will resurrect in other forms.
Yeah keep mentioning that asshole as if i care. If i want to kill your thread then easy! i just need to post oversize videos (learn from your clones :p) or my super large size pigture. :biggrin:

Normally i don't talk so much cock with trolls and assholes. I'll just let the assing take place when it's time. :biggrin:

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally i don't talk so much cock with trolls and assholes. I'll just let the assing take place when it's time. :biggrin:

Go ahead. I'm not going to be distracted by you when the dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan are around. I have enough nicks to get at him. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go ahead. I'm not going to be distracted by you when the dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan are around. I have enough nicks to get at him. :biggrin:
Keep mentioning that asshole and you are making yourself silly. Like i have said, go ahead and whack CSJ or GMS for all i care. I do what i like and do best here - assing. :p:p:p

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep mentioning that asshole and you are making yourself silly. Like i have said, go ahead and whack CSJ or GMS for all i care. I do what i like and do best here - assing. :p:p:p

Go ahead. Decided the ass-ability thing isn't important so I have a ton of options. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go ahead. Decided the ass-ability thing isn't important so I have a ton of options. :biggrin:
Yeah and i am very impressed with your multiple roles and class act. :biggrin:

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
Kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
Kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69

Now you're getting me pissed off. Those are amateurs who lack finese. Even while I can repartee with you Hokien style I will still take on a GMS (see his threads) in a way that your LTB will never get at.

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal

ccbyellowpeople
curlin
Rocketman
cieoosegsyq
Kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
The Great Depression
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69

Actually, if you will ass makapaa and krafty and GMS when he makes stupid posts maybe I'll find a new description of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan - just for you.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Contrary to what most forumers here think, especially those who support the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan (OA, you watching?)or their flavour of the month Mr Goh (not SM Goh but MS Goh) the role of an opposition is not to just hantum the government over problems and wash their hands.

You like to associate CSJ/SDP with the OA hor? Why? Ran out of tactics? Just simply anti PAP cannot is it? :biggrin:

Now you're getting me pissed off. Those are amateurs who lack finese. Even while I can repartee with you Hokien style I will still take on a GMS (see his threads) in a way that your LTB will never get at.

Again why my leetahbar? What has that pondan got to do with me? :confused: Should be your ally since Boob Sim is anti CSJ/Ng E-jay mah. Maybe it's because you are using the smiling smiley too frequently like those spamming assholes. :biggrin:

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like to associate CSJ/SDP with the OA hor? Why? Ran out of tactics? Just simply anti PAP cannot is it? :biggrin:

Because it's been the style of the worshipers of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his mighty reCHEEme to try to silence any detractors here.

Again why my leetahbar? What has that pondan got to do with me? :confused: Should be yours since Boob Sim is anti CSJ/Ng E-jay mah. Maybe it's because you are using the smiling smiley too frequently like those spamming assholes. :biggrin:

Don't associate me with that useless bugger who disgraces anti-SDPers. I will spam as long as fuckers like makapaa can continue to post misleading headlines and other assholes continue with their ad hominiem attacks. Proper logical attacks I accept.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, if you will ass makapaa and krafty and GMS when he makes stupid posts maybe I'll find a new description of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan - just for you.

Hehehe.. that will never happen unless i become turncoat PAP supporter overnight. :biggrin: Unfortunately i am hard core anti PAP, sorry to disappoint you. :p

Somehow i am not bothered by makapaaa's and TeeKee's spam. Probably it's becos they are both anti PAP and they whack PAP. :p

krafty provides entertainment and comic relief to forummers here you know. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't associate me with that useless bugger who disgraces anti-SDPers. I will spam as long as fuckers like makapaa can continue to post misleading headlines and other assholes continue with their ad hominiem attacks. Proper logical attacks I accept.

That's the problem with you. Ass him lah.

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow i am not bothered by makapaaa's and TeeKee's spam. Probably it's becos they are both anti PAP and they whack PAP. :p

krafty provides entertainment and comic relief to forummers here you know. :biggrin:

See? You're biased. GMS talks nonsense.

Makapaa is worse. Misquoting headlines all the time.

Who mentioned Teekee?

If you stop them spamming, then we're on an even playing field. If not, the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will continue to enjoy the highest profile.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See? You're biased. GMS talks nonsense.

Makapaa is worse. Misquoting headlines all the time.

Who mentioned Teekee?

If you stop them spamming, then we're on an even playing field. If not, the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will continue to enjoy the highest profile.

Yes i am for the reasons that i have stated earlier. Asking an anti PAP forummer to ass opposition candidates in this forum who are the alternative voices, why would i do that? You can do that since you are pro PAP. :biggrin:

If not, the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will continue to enjoy the highest profile.
Go ahead. And why should i stop you? Can i really succeed in doing that? The only thing that led me to despise you is to associate me with SDP, using that as a lame tactic.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes i am for the reasons that i have stated earlier. Asking an anti PAP forummer to ass opposition candidates in this forum who are the alternative voices, why would i do that? You can do that since you are pro PAP. :biggrin:

Go ahead. And why should i stop you? Can i really succeed in doing that? The only thing that led me to despise you is to associate me with SDP, using that as a lame tactic.

Okay, fine. So you are not associated with the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his reCHEEme, just like I am not associated with your long time friend leetahabar.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay, fine. So you are not associated with the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan and his reCHEEme, just like I am not associated with your long time friend leetahabar.
Good morning! Today you will be very free. :biggrin: