• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The #RidoutGate Mega-Thread!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cc1828_ad2bcf186d764570ad1fdc7ffcaa9911~mv2.png
Envy politics does not appeal to sinkees. Captain Goh is wasting his time. Sinkees accept that are ministars are superstars and are ENTITLED to anything they want.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

My humble apologies to Mr. Goh Meng Seng, as I had to call out his plain & clear cut fallacies in his liner thinking miscalculations, that is without a clue to how the real & hardworking HDB & Stat Boards work.

Based upon Mr. Goh's miscalculations, of 2057 or 2939 units of 4 room flats upon that plot of land & plot ratio, the ACTUAL vision of his deranged HDB flats would be a MERE huge block of flats combined into one, with NO common areas - common corridors, staircase & lift landings, common walkways, gardens, electrical power plants, car park space, etc.

Fortunately, Mr. Goh is no longer in the civil service or else his Commanding Officer, out of concern for him, would had sent him to IMH for psychological assessment for his insane architecture proposal for thousands of fellow citizens' homes.

My post is not intended to defend Minister of Law Mr. Shanmugam & Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr. Vivian. They don't need the insignificant nobody simpleton me to defend them. My post, as a citizen, is only intended to defend the OFFICE of the Minister of Law & Minister of Foreign Affairs over the seemingly huge requirement for big land space in land scarce Singapore, be they from the current party or if one day be they from the Opposition parties.

1. Both are ELECTED members by the public & chosen to lead 3.5million citizens & another 1.5 inhabitants in Singapore DAILY, to progress & evolution. It is a huge responsibility than ordinary citizens whom lived in 4 room flats whom may be capable leaders or supervisors of their industry, but at most est 100 Humans. Thus members of the Cabinet deserves the tranquility, serenity & peace of mind to relax after a hard day's work, away from the hustle, noise & bustle of ordinary Humans, so they & their family members will be invigorated to serve our People & Nation better when morning comes.

2. Their job scope also involves meeting others - local & foreign dignitaries, hosting official & unofficial private parties to meet & discuss issues pertinent to our country. For sure they can't do so within a 4 room flat, thus a SECURITY buffer - of landspace - to keep out prying eyes & ears as what they would be discussing if leaked by prying eyes & ears, would impact society - economics, laws, foreign policies, etc, when taken out of context.

As to why they do not buy over the properties but rent, it may be because such huge land spaces are far beyond their salaries, nor they need such spaces when they retire or out of their official positions. They too are only fellow citizens & aware of the issue of land scarce Singapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How Many BTO Flats Can You Build On 26 And 31 Ridout Road? The answer is an estimated 1386!

After my post this morning pointing out that 31 Ridout Road (Vivian Balakrishnan)is bigger than 10 Olympic size swimming pools and about 3 football fields and that 26 Ridout Road (Shanmugam) is more than 19 Olympic size swimming pools and more than 5 and a half football fields in size, I received a query from Desmond Ding Nai Rong. Desmond’s question is this:-
“Maybe it helps commoners to better visualise how many BTO flats can be built on the 2 plots, since commoners are busy making a living and rarely a chance to swim in Olympic size swimming pools nor play football in a standard fields”.

I turned to my good friend Goh Meng Seng,who has vast knowledge of the technical side of HDB, for help to answer Desmond’s question.
Meng Seng supplied me with these information:-
1. The combined land size of 31 and 26 Ridout Road is around 396,100;
2. The size of a 3 room flat is now only 700 sq ft and a 4 room only 850 sq ft;
3. The normal plot ratio used is 2.8 and HDB can build up to 36 stories.

So on the combined plot lived on by Vivian and Shanmugam, you can build an estimated 1386 flats,being a mixture of 3 and 4 room flats.

So by my estimation, around 5,500-6,800 people can live on the huge plots of land that are 26 and 31 Ridout Road!

Hope this helps Desmond!

Below are pictures of a 3 room flat and 4 room flat and of course the opulent Black&White houses with palatial grounds occupied by Vivian and Shanmugam.
346665380_1299096587684233_5924909194085153344_n.jpg

346498307_616178307100601_7901562654165063202_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies supported mostly stay in expensive pigeon holes or no home,lol,good job

Thanks to the PAP, sinkies have good homes to stay in. And those homes appreciate in value, unlike public housing program in most parts of the world, which always degenerate into urban slums.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
How Many BTO Flats Can You Build On 26 And 31 Ridout Road? The answer is an estimated 1386!

After my post this morning pointing out that 31 Ridout Road (Vivian Balakrishnan)is bigger than 10 Olympic size swimming pools and about 3 football fields and that 26 Ridout Road (Shanmugam) is more than 19 Olympic size swimming pools and more than 5 and a half football fields in size, I received a query from Desmond Ding Nai Rong. Desmond’s question is this:-
“Maybe it helps commoners to better visualise how many BTO flats can be built on the 2 plots, since commoners are busy making a living and rarely a chance to swim in Olympic size swimming pools nor play football in a standard fields”.

I turned to my good friend Goh Meng Seng,who has vast knowledge of the technical side of HDB, for help to answer Desmond’s question.
Meng Seng supplied me with these information:-
1. The combined land size of 31 and 26 Ridout Road is around 396,100;
2. The size of a 3 room flat is now only 700 sq ft and a 4 room only 850 sq ft;
3. The normal plot ratio used is 2.8 and HDB can build up to 36 stories.

So on the combined plot lived on by Vivian and Shanmugam, you can build an estimated 1386 flats,being a mixture of 3 and 4 room flats.

So by my estimation, around 5,500-6,800 people can live on the huge plots of land that are 26 and 31 Ridout Road!

Hope this helps Desmond!

Below are pictures of a 3 room flat and 4 room flat and of course the opulent Black&White houses with palatial grounds occupied by Vivian and Shanmugam.
346665380_1299096587684233_5924909194085153344_n.jpg

346498307_616178307100601_7901562654165063202_n.jpg

If LKY is still around, do you think these two bastard clowns dare to do this deed?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If LKY is still around, do you think these two bastard clowns dare to do this deed?

Of course! They secured the rental through an open bid. Nothing illegal was done.

A retired PAP MP, the good Dr Michael Lim, stayed in an even far grander home when Ah Gong was still around.

01.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course! They secured the rental through an open bid. Nothing illegal was done.

A retired PAP MP, the good Dr Michael Lim, stayed in an even far grander home when Ah Gong was still around.

01.jpg

Looks like a rich Mat's home.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sheep are meant to stay in pens and their masters with the sheep dogs stay in huge ranches -isn't this normal esp if the masters are highest paid in the world ?
Their salaries are higher than US President, so their houses should be bigger.
Even US President do hot have the legendary and feared Gurkhas to guard their houses

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Property belongs to pioneers so highky unlikely it will be cheaply acquired to build BTO's.
PAP only want malay owned property for that.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much rental fees are the colonial bungalows per month ??? Singapore indian ministers living like maharajas.:x3:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much rental fees are the colonial bungalows per month ??? Singapore indian ministers living like maharajas.:x3:

These two ministers are grandfathers liao. Their kids have all grown up and are working. So these old ministers can spend their salaries anyway they like unlike workers with young families.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two ministers are grandfathers liao. Their kids have all grown up and are working. So these old ministers can spend their salaries anyway they like unlike workers with young families.
IF LKY is around,he would not allow his ministers to live in palaces like kings.:x3: