• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reasons why I want to be a financial consultant

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the fuck is this even news? What she wanna do in life is her fucking problem, not other people's business..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know of a lot of people in the insurance industries, from rookies to agency leaders. Here's why they want to be insurance agents.

1) It's a form of business with low start-up costs

2) If you are good, the sky's the limit for your salary

3) no inventory, low rent

4) your employees/agents are paid by their own commissions, not out of your pocket

5) you can collect commissions from the agents parked under you

6) financial freedom within 5-10 years of working if you are good (unlikely to happen for most careers even if you are good and work for decades)

I don't believe they are in insurance to help their fellow man. You can't be that dumb to fall for that shit. It's always about the money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall watching tv about now can buy insurance directly from insurance companies without going through insurance agents. It is good for consumers to save commissions, insurance agents have to work harder to provide more value add to customers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall watching tv about now can buy insurance directly from insurance companies without going through insurance agents. It is good for consumers to save commissions, insurance agents have to work harder to provide more value add to
customers.

not relevant to you, albino cunt! no policy to cover doggies serving ah nehs and banglas.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop polluting this thread please.

Yes this is a great example of one of many manipulative bullies who think they are entitled to insult others in any thread but become enraged when others do the same back to them.