• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the reason why got 70% sinkie fucktards

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lee Hsien Loong
1 hr · Singapore, Singapore ·
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…. I used to have more time to go to the movies. As Yoda says, “Do or do not. There is no try.”
And so I went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with my family yesterday. No regrets! Enjoyed the movie, especially the action sequences. Look forward to Episode VIII! smile emoticon - LHL

Lilian Tan Mr Lee I am in the USA this Christmas holiday and I show all my American friends your post on FB. They were surprise that you are such a humble and down to earth prime minister. That you share with us your day to day activities etc. I am so proud to be a Singaporean living here in USA .
Like · Reply · 256 · 51 mins
4 Replies · 18 mins
Got Heart
Got Heart WOW! EVEN THE PM WATCHES STAR WARS!
Hope you like it. And like one of us, hope you are waiting for Episode 8.
Like · Reply · 36 · 1 hr
3 Replies · 15 mins
Heart String
Heart String To me you are Singapore's Jedi and Yoda: Bringing the Light and Good Forces to Your Nation.
May You continue to radiate goodness to ALL
Like · Reply · 29 · 39 mins · Edited
1 Reply
Mohammad Khavari
Mohammad Khavari Wow! Amazing!
I am curious! Did you Mr. PM also watch the very first Star Wars movie in 1977 in theater in Singapore?
To me The Force Awakens was a remake of that one!...See More
Like · Reply · 4 · 44 mins
Josephine Hadikusumo
Josephine Hadikusumo Well I've been saying all this time that I was too busy to watch the new Star Wars movie...you just kicked the stuffing out of THAT argument, Mr. PM. No more excuses for me. Glad you enjoyed it! Keep posting, and may the force be with you!
Like · Reply · 4 · 29 mins
Chiong Kok Kiong
Chiong Kok Kiong The Force is very strong in you PM Lee....
Like · Reply · 17 · 53 mins · Edited
Arielle Lariosa Lagman
Arielle Lariosa Lagman May the Force be always with you PM Lee! My boys loved the movie too!
Like · Reply · 8 · 54 mins
Lee Eric
Lee Eric Hope we will have more better SG 60 SG 70 like what Tha Star Wars on and on and on...........keep going
Yes a better singapore. LKY with Love
Like · Reply · 8 · 53 mins
Justin Te
Justin Te Nice movie for sure. Never know that Mr PM Lee likes Star Wars as well smile emoticon Is my childhood favourite movie also.
Like · Reply · 5 · 42 mins
Deborah Pinn
Deborah Pinn That's what makes Singapore so great. It's leaders, it's people and its 'no try, only do' attitude.
I loved the struggle between dark and light in Star Wars too.
May Singapore always be a shining light.
Like · Reply · 2 mins
Hoang Quy Hoi
Hoang Quy Hoi That's your great childhood memories. I love watching Star Wars.
Like · Reply · 4 · 46 mins
1 Reply
Saiful Hassim
Saiful Hassim May the force be with you jedi lee...
Like · Reply · 1 · 27 mins

Serena Changjung Noh Merry christmas and happy new year ~
I hope SG was more clean and healthy country. Plz make strong rule about smoking. I delivered SG baby this year.
I wish my baby breath clean air...drink clean water.. when we go out from the house..real got stress....See More
Like · Reply · 4 mins · Edited
May Chang
May Chang Thanks PM Lee for the update. Shall bring my young boy to enjoy the Star Wars movie.
Like · Reply · 5 · 57 mins
Nancy Loh
Nancy Loh Enjoyed the movie too! May the Force be with You and all Singaporeans, far and near, be with you too! PM Lee
Like · Reply · 1 min · Edited
Foo Lee Meng
Foo Lee Meng Yes , our family too enjoyed the movie. Looking forward to next sequel! May the force be with u...
Like · Reply · 3 mins
Eunice Ang
Eunice Ang You know what? "Star Wars" is such a nice movie but ... But ... I never fail to sleep whenever I watch this show!!! Sorry about that although my husband and kids love it.
Like · Reply · 4 · 52 mins
Felicita Kahin-Gobilee
Felicita Kahin-Gobilee Merry Christmas to you and family PM Lee! May the Force be with you!
Like · Reply · 2 · 36 mins
Phebe Yeo Snead
Phebe Yeo Snead I'm in the USA now. However I am So proud of my PM!! May the force be with you
Like · Reply · 15 mins
Ruby Natalie G. Abad
Ruby Natalie G. Abad I miss you SG!I used to watch movies here!I have so many memories in SG!And they are all good ones smile emoticon If ever I had bad memories,probably they were minor ones!Because I can't recall to this very moment.SG shaped me into a person that I am today.I have so much SG to thank for!Of course,above all God was the reason behind all of it.But it all happened in SG!To this day I love SG with all my heart!
Like · Reply · 12 mins · Edited
Douglas Tan
Douglas Tan Wow !!! I am stunning like a vegetable now and that movie is awesome for everyone out there smile emoticon

May the force be with you smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 53 mins · Edited
Azroy Azhari Jr.
Azroy Azhari Jr. Yayy our pm like star wars. May the force be with you, sir.
Like · Reply · 38 mins

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong
1 hr · Singapore, Singapore ·
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…. I used to have more time to go to the movies. As Yoda says, “Do or do not. There is no try.”
And so I went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with my family yesterday. No regrets! Enjoyed the movie, especially the action sequences. Look forward to Episode VIII! smile emoticon - LHL

Lilian Tan Mr Lee I am in the USA this Christmas holiday and I show all my American friends your post on FB. They were surprise that you are such a humble and down to earth prime minister. That you share with us your day to day activities etc. I am so proud to be a Singaporean living here in USA .
Like · Reply · 256 · 51 mins
4 Replies · 18 mins
Got Heart
Got Heart WOW! EVEN THE PM WATCHES STAR WARS!
Hope you like it. And like one of us, hope you are waiting for Episode 8.
Like · Reply · 36 · 1 hr
3 Replies · 15 mins
Heart String
Heart String To me you are Singapore's Jedi and Yoda: Bringing the Light and Good Forces to Your Nation.
May You continue to radiate goodness to ALL
Like · Reply · 29 · 39 mins · Edited
1 Reply
Mohammad Khavari
Mohammad Khavari Wow! Amazing!
I am curious! Did you Mr. PM also watch the very first Star Wars movie in 1977 in theater in Singapore?
To me The Force Awakens was a remake of that one!...See More
Like · Reply · 4 · 44 mins
Josephine Hadikusumo
Josephine Hadikusumo Well I've been saying all this time that I was too busy to watch the new Star Wars movie...you just kicked the stuffing out of THAT argument, Mr. PM. No more excuses for me. Glad you enjoyed it! Keep posting, and may the force be with you!
Like · Reply · 4 · 29 mins
Chiong Kok Kiong
Chiong Kok Kiong The Force is very strong in you PM Lee....
Like · Reply · 17 · 53 mins · Edited
Arielle Lariosa Lagman
Arielle Lariosa Lagman May the Force be always with you PM Lee! My boys loved the movie too!
Like · Reply · 8 · 54 mins
Lee Eric
Lee Eric Hope we will have more better SG 60 SG 70 like what Tha Star Wars on and on and on...........keep going
Yes a better singapore. LKY with Love
Like · Reply · 8 · 53 mins
Justin Te
Justin Te Nice movie for sure. Never know that Mr PM Lee likes Star Wars as well smile emoticon Is my childhood favourite movie also.
Like · Reply · 5 · 42 mins
Deborah Pinn
Deborah Pinn That's what makes Singapore so great. It's leaders, it's people and its 'no try, only do' attitude.
I loved the struggle between dark and light in Star Wars too.
May Singapore always be a shining light.
Like · Reply · 2 mins
Hoang Quy Hoi
Hoang Quy Hoi That's your great childhood memories. I love watching Star Wars.
Like · Reply · 4 · 46 mins
1 Reply
Saiful Hassim
Saiful Hassim May the force be with you jedi lee...
Like · Reply · 1 · 27 mins

Serena Changjung Noh Merry christmas and happy new year ~
I hope SG was more clean and healthy country. Plz make strong rule about smoking. I delivered SG baby this year.
I wish my baby breath clean air...drink clean water.. when we go out from the house..real got stress....See More
Like · Reply · 4 mins · Edited
May Chang
May Chang Thanks PM Lee for the update. Shall bring my young boy to enjoy the Star Wars movie.
Like · Reply · 5 · 57 mins
Nancy Loh
Nancy Loh Enjoyed the movie too! May the Force be with You and all Singaporeans, far and near, be with you too! PM Lee
Like · Reply · 1 min · Edited
Foo Lee Meng
Foo Lee Meng Yes , our family too enjoyed the movie. Looking forward to next sequel! May the force be with u...
Like · Reply · 3 mins
Eunice Ang
Eunice Ang You know what? "Star Wars" is such a nice movie but ... But ... I never fail to sleep whenever I watch this show!!! Sorry about that although my husband and kids love it.
Like · Reply · 4 · 52 mins
Felicita Kahin-Gobilee
Felicita Kahin-Gobilee Merry Christmas to you and family PM Lee! May the Force be with you!
Like · Reply · 2 · 36 mins
Phebe Yeo Snead
Phebe Yeo Snead I'm in the USA now. However I am So proud of my PM!! May the force be with you
Like · Reply · 15 mins
Ruby Natalie G. Abad
Ruby Natalie G. Abad I miss you SG!I used to watch movies here!I have so many memories in SG!And they are all good ones smile emoticon If ever I had bad memories,probably they were minor ones!Because I can't recall to this very moment.SG shaped me into a person that I am today.I have so much SG to thank for!Of course,above all God was the reason behind all of it.But it all happened in SG!To this day I love SG with all my heart!
Like · Reply · 12 mins · Edited
Douglas Tan
Douglas Tan Wow !!! I am stunning like a vegetable now and that movie is awesome for everyone out there smile emoticon

May the force be with you smile emoticon
Like · Reply · 1 · 53 mins · Edited
Azroy Azhari Jr.
Azroy Azhari Jr. Yayy our pm like star wars. May the force be with you, sir.
Like · Reply · 38 mins

too many words, read until i tired... .... can you hilite the "reason"?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Did Gay Loong forgot to mention the part where his SOs closed down the entire cinema, so that he can watch the movie only with Whore Jinx? Did they bring back the kachang puteh man for him?